Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. very nice work there on the detailing. Lovely colour too. Seems there are a fair number of us in surrey these days
  2. yeah i was definitely thinking i should get a petrol loyalty card, im going to get to know the garage owner as well as the local chinese take away at this rate. Mind you i drove back from Hereford the other day and on the motorway i got 37.7mpg back at one point, was pretty impressed. Listening to all the talk of mods it has got me thinking. I'm sure at the last z meeting people were sponsored by scorpian exhausts they all seem to recommend them. May have to look into it. May need to fork out on the roof first though. Good luck with the exhaust animal
  3. That's quite a list, looking forward to seeing the results.
  4. Would love to make the Saturday but I have a wedding to attend on the Saturday in aberystwyth. You never know I may find a bridesmaid to make up the +1 for Sunday
  5. Still can't stop smiling about my new little z. Feel like a kid putting down the windows all the time so I can hear that lovely exhaust note. lovely girl at work came over the other day to admire it, felt great. Then i popped in to halfords to buy yet more cleaning products for the little z and a young kid walked out with his dad saw the car and said "wow dad look at that". Gotta love those moments. So glad I joined the 350 party it really makes an impression. Can't wait to give her a proper outing in wales in a months time. Hope lots sign up to attend.
  6. Mine does on a 55 plate no problems
×
×
  • Create New...