Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Im not an expert by any means but that looks standard to me, same as mine
  2. Very nice motor there - all it needs is a trip over the welsh border for the welsh weekend thats coming up on the 18th/ 19th give it a run on some lovely roads.
  3. Welcome, lets see some piccies
  4. Welcome to the forum, and roll on tomorrow bet you can't wait.
  5. Welcome, only a few more days to go, bet you can't wait.
  6. Welcome to the forum.
  7. Great pictures and some lovely roads. Good incentive to plan a road trip for my little z.
  8. Welcome. Upload your photos to photo bucket is the best option. Enjoy your new purchase.
  9. Welcome. Best tip - Buy lots of whitener toothpaste and you will be smiling like a nutter from now on, they have that effect on you.
  10. Welcome, nice motor there. I see you have lots of plans for it already
  11. Thanks for the info Alex.
  12. Welcome to the forum. Good luck finding a z, you will have no regrets. If you find one in the next month you should come along and join us for the Welsh weekend viewtopic.php?f=19&t=38862
  13. Welcome to the forum. I bet this week is going to feel like it's going sooooooo slowly.
  14. Nice piece of kit there.
  15. Lovely work on the car, nice job with the exhaust pipes. I've been doing mine today, looks like you had a job there as they were pretty black before. Out of interest what did you use to get them like that? Mighty impressed.
  16. Welcome, good luck finding your bits.
  17. Congratulations you will love it. I will have to look out for it when I'm next in Hereford.
  18. Welcome to the forum. Good luck with the z hunt.
  19. Just opened the mail this morning to find a letter from the police with a notification to prosecute for speeding. Omg nearly @#$% myself. Only had the car 3 weeks . quick change of underwear and a reread of the letter shows it relates to my old car that I part exchanged for the z. Pheeeeeeew, looks like someones been a bad boy in my old motor. Rather releived At the moment.
  20. Sounds like a noisy thrust release bearing. Very common, nothing to worry about. Lots of posts about it and the search function is your friend See viewtopic.php?f=10&t=39680 as an example.
  21. Doesn't sound like the one. There are plenty of nice z'd out there for the money don't settle for something you may regret, keep looking till you find the right one.
  22. Excellent idea I shall have to try that
  23. Very nice, I like those wheels. Where did you get them?
  24. Have a great journey, enjoy.
  25. Must admit i thought the readout had broken too but it stayed at +37 for a couple of miles, then stabilised at 35. By the time I got home after about 80 miles I got approximate 33. Mind you getting less than 20 is a lot more fun.
×
×
  • Create New...