-
Posts
10,023 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Will370z
-
A final update and hopefully pass on some good news. Well my trial with the leaky roof is finally over and my roadster is back. Said a sad farewell to the 370 this morning. Must admit the first day i had her i was rather disappointed. Where was the noise?, why put an auto in a car like this?, the suspension was really hard as i could feel every bump in the road (major problem for the roads near me). Also the steering felt very light and I was suprised to find she tram lined a lot and i had to keep correcting the direction regularly. First night i really missed the 350. Then came the drive to wales. Leaving my local roads the suspension wasnt a problem. Taking colins advice i tried again with the paddles. I got used to the Steering and mile after mile i began to fall for the 370. By the end of the welsh weekend i had covered 850 miles and fell in love with the thing and am saving every penny. Would still change the colour, the auto box and add a proper exhaust and it would be pretty much perfect. Here is a little piccy on our journey Anways back to the fun with the garage. After the comments from you guys about other Nissan dealers and the issues with my local Nissan garage i have to say that the Nissan dealer in Tunbridge wells has been faultless. - They offered to pay for an issue that wasnt covered by the warranty as i had only had it 4 weeks - They offered to pay for a non nissan garage to fix the problem when the local nissan garage messed up - They apologised for the local garage and gave me a 370 while mine was fixed and tested to ensure it was waterproof - A part was late in arriving so they let me keep the 370 for another 4 days and didnt bat an eye lid when i handed it back with 850 miles added (only had 100 when they gave it to me) - When i said i would be taking it to the welsh run they said take it and enjoy it. - Throughout all of this they kept me up to date with regular phone calls on progress. - Best of all my roadster is back, all cleaned and polished and i have just soaked it with the hose and no leakage at all. The Tunbridge wells garage have been extremely pleasant, knowledgable and have bent over backwards to fix the problem. The 370 was the icing on the cake. Seems they have customer service sorted. Don't mean this to be a massive plug but thought i would write about my experience to show not all dealers are complete buffoons. If you ever need any work done i can heartily recommend them. They are a GTR specialist so know all about the 350's 370's and of course the zeds and im sure they will look after you as they have done for me. Overall very very happy.
-
That last photo of colin in the road looks as if he is just about to kick his heels up like Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins. Must be excited about all those zeds.
-
Just got back to Guildford at long last and uploaded the photos. Here is a small sample. Bruce is still up in Wales so not had a chance to check his photos out. Hope he managed to get back down Snowdon in the end...... Just to prove i did clean the car before i left for Wales. I sure will miss her At the hotel Ooo the temptation. I hear you had some fun in this one And a parting photo on the way home... it was fun but not meant to last.
-
been here a while but never said properly, so hi!
Will370z replied to sidekickdmr's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Congratulations on the purchase, lovely looking car there, nice condition. You will have to come along to some of the meet ups to show it off, there are more and more people joining from our area and its turning into a nice little group. Welcome to the forum -
Oooo. What a nice car that is on the left, now who could that belong to
-
Welcome
-
Saw one like that at silverstone recently but it was topless, totally fallen for it. Then out of the crowd a little kid who looked about 12 walked up to it with a gorgeous girl on his arm and got in and drove it off. Lucky bugger.
-
Lol watch out Dave, when we next meet at the wise old owl I may have to take your bungs out and hide them for that comment.
-
Sorry to hear the zed has gone but the new year will be around in no time. Meanwhile enjoy your new motor.
-
Good recommendation there Dave that's where I will be going. His work looks awesome can't wait to see what he can do with my little roadster.
-
Practically unused 370z OEM Wheels with tyres
Will370z replied to Cragus's topic in Spotted on Ebay or Other
Well thought I would pop to the local nissan garage to get a quote to see what the top end cost would be. Looks like £600 per corner and that's not including tyres. they are nice wheels but not that nice lol. Will check to see if anywhere on the internet is better value. -
Practically unused 370z OEM Wheels with tyres
Will370z replied to Cragus's topic in Spotted on Ebay or Other
Ummm After having the 370 for a week I'm really falling for the gt alloys. Until I can afford the 370 I'm definitely going to look into getting a set for my roadster. How much do you think a set is going to cost with tyres? -
Hi Everyone, Finally glad to be here
Will370z replied to Tricky's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Welcome to the forum -
Cheers will order some asap.
-
Excellent idea, thanks for the info. Where can I get hold of this stuff as I'm sure it will come in handy?
-
Wow, just wow. Impressive as always. I will definitely be in contact about my little kuro roadster. Keep up the excellent work and keep posting it's great seeing your handiwork.
-
Lol I remember my first spirited drive with the group, had the same effect on me too. Great looking car you have there. Will start saving asap as I've fallen for the 370 big time. Great pics there, got some nice corner shots. Nice to see lots of new faces and cars. Had a great day on the Sunday. Thanks again Colin for organising everything and a big thank you to Darren for helping rescue the 370. 5 mins into the drive and I thought something had gone wrong big time. Still, it got back to Hereford in one piece. Now I just have to explain to the dealer how I've managed to knock up 800 miles. Will post photos tomorrow. Hope you all had safe trips home and maybe see some of you at the next meet in Stratford. I expect I'll be back in the roadster then . Thanks again for a great day as always.
-
Got an easy answer for you matey. If you want 4 seats ..... Buy another zed Would avoid the golf crazy money for what you get nowadays. My friend swears by the sporty focuses but all depends on taste. For value and performance Leon is hard to beat. Mind you if the name doesn't put you off sporty skodas are supposed to be awesome. Cheap interior though.
-
New Blade 350z owner, glad to be here
Will370z replied to ZedJoe's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Welcome to the forum, nice motor. -
Lol gave me a start there Have a great holiday.
-
She's a beauty for sure
-
How old is your Z and whats your Mileage ?
Will370z replied to jollyranchers's topic in 350Z General
55 plate and 33k miles -
Have fun on Saturday, I will be going to a wedding so missing out on the first day but will be there at the crack of dawn Sunday. Enjoyed the drive up to wales with the little convoy, makes even motorway journeys fun pity I had to peel away part way.
-
Well I have never seen so many zeds in one journey from guildford up to Hereford. Joined colins white 370, darrens kuro coupe and grahams azure coupe on the A3. Man those three were sparkling and put mine to shame. On up the m40 we have a temporary addition to our convoy, a lovely kuro coupe "m18 dps". Glad you could join us for a little while. In at the services on the m40 near oxford and a gm coupe pulled up alongside. Looked very tidy. On wards on the m40 and we spotted a le mans blue 370 coupe going the other way. Very nice. M42 and another 370 this time yellow. Now that car really stood out. Had the 370 logo along it's side. On to the Worcester bypass and another gm coupe comes towards me. Then on the main Worcester to Hereford road saw another sparkling gm coupe coming the other way. Man I thought these zeds were supposed to be rare lol, never done so much waving. Gorgeous day today for a road trip. Thanks Colin, Darren and Graham for he convoy. Fun as ever. Have fun in wales on Saturday and see you Sunday for some spirited driving once again. I think I'm falling for this 370, tried the paddle gears and it's a lot more fun..... White 370