Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Ive noticed the same with mine, the lights are very bright but focused close to the car so it gets pitch black past that. Will have to hunt for those screws too
  2. Congrats on the purchase, hope you enjoy your little zed, looks lovely. Make sure you take her a long to one of the local meets
  3. Sorry to hear the zed is going, good luck with the sale of the wheels.
  4. Great job, looks great. Must admit I was never a fan of white cars until I met Colin and guns, now im a huge fan. I think the white works really well with zeds.
  5. Lol vincentt you have managed to lock one thread already trying to sell your car, be careful with this one mate.
  6. Not noticed on mine but as the others have said I've not driven it in the rain.
  7. Pleased to hear you have no more problems getting it up or down now Mart, even in the cold weather Get an attractive blonde in the passenger seat and mine goes up and down no problem
  8. Where abouts are you based, would be ideal for you to come along to one of the zed meets so you can see members cars in person and get ideas of what proper looked after cars are like and costs etc. Although this should come with a warning as it could pursued you to make the jump and get one.
  9. Spill the beans - that was largely on the 370 you borrowed and took for a 800 mile or so fling around Wales Lol you got me, and I don't regret a penny that I spent. Love my roadster but I definitely miss the 370
  10. Excellent idea I was thinking the same thing after seeing action man Graham and cross country Colin
  11. Great pics, bet you wouldn't take guns through there now Love that action shot Graham, and what do you mean by pi$$ taking, when would we ever do such thing.
  12. Never had a problem myself so can't help there, only thing I can say is sometimes the roof mechanism is a bit clucky compared to my Saab, but I presumed that's just the way the zed was. Hope it all gets sorted.
  13. Getting back on track I think you have definitely made the right decision If you are worried about money then im sure the shine of the zed would wear thin if you couldn't afford to run it as you would like. I remember years ago I really pushed my budget and bought a brand new sports car. However I ended up watching the fuel gauge more than the revs. Someone kicked in the rear wing and I couldn't afford to fix it, in the end I had to sell it and lost loads of money as the shine had gone. This time I waited til I could afford the zed, if I want to change wheels add a few mods it's not a problem and I don't care about the fuel costs ( last month spent £480 on fuel... ). I can really. Enjoy the car without worry. If you are not sure then wait and save and get one when you can really enjoy it. Just keep in touch on the forum to look for hints and tips and a good deal when you finally decide to buy.
  14. Me too Just up the road in Twickenham Welcome! Azure is the colour pff such a common colour, you all know kuro is best..... Welcome to the forum good to see another member in surrey. Definitely see if you can come along to one of the local meetings, really good laugh and a chance to meet like minded people and find out all the tips and tricks about owning a zed. Good choice getting a roadster, when the sun is out there is nothing like it, and the sound of the exhaust sounds even sweeter, except when you are following Dave, when my poor little zed gets drowned out by his monster zorst
  15. Good luck and all the best, looks great.
  16. Welcome on board and good to see you going along to one of the zed meets, it really does add a lot to the zed ownership being involved with a forum like this with like minded people who also love their cars who want to met up, chat, offer advice and chat and show off their bling bling cars. Hope you are enjoying your new toy
  17. Couldn't have said it better myself Graham. Totally agree Looking forward to the performance write up and hope you have as much fun in the 911. Tis a great car.
  18. Totally agree, just seeing the zed or starting her up makes me realise how much I've totally fallen for mine. Don't get rid as you will regret it
  19. my dream car
  20. Yeah I saw that one on eBay, I think it's the same as the side repeater... Just found this one.... bargain at £3.20 but not sure on the quality... Do they think that advertising it on a bed of pubic hair will increase the probability of a sale?
  21. Lol classic, you know he's going to be thinking about this now.....
  22. Very nice there Dave, looks great. Good job, love the handbrake in particular.
  23. Looks great Graham nice work, I think you are really getting into this modding business. Your car will be unrecognisable in a year
  24. Congrats enjoy the new car
  25. Very enjoyable read thanks. Tempted to try a pop charger for my roadster, does it really make all that difference ?
×
×
  • Create New...