Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Happy birthday matey, all the very best. I know you are knocking on a bit and may struggle to blow out all the candles on the cake but I'm sure that powerhouse of an exhaust of yours will blow them out. Most probably fling the cake into the next street too along with that lovely noise. Thanks again for all the help you have been with the zed since I joined. Really appreciate it mate Have a great birthday.
  2. Good luck getting them sorted, a lot cheaper than full replacements but still a pain. Feel for you.
  3. I never do such a thing.....honest.....cough cough. I remember when I had a 370 for a week and loved the side profile, always got distracted by big shop windows and that lovely reflection lol.
  4. "you see that bit there, under that tubing, ....that bit just there....see it.., yup... that's the bit that's still stock"
  5. Congratulations, bet you can't wait
  6. looks rather nice, fair bit of cash though. http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/porsche-cayman-s-black-edition-2011-05-06?imageNo=1
  7. What a horrible situation to find yourself in, poor car but god that poor dog. Really hope they find who did it. Hope you get the car all sorted and back into order soon.
  8. Welcome, nice work on the Ferrari
  9. Ah mate this totally sucks, really feel for you, never nice experiencing this on your doorstep and feeling powerless to stop it. Don't let them beat you down, if you get a shed they will only do the same to that. Tempted to drive down and do a stakeout to catch the buggers and give them a hiding...
  10. Not normally a fan of coloured wheels but those red alloys look kinda funky.
  11. I would recommend a doctor for your front lip, not a chip man (I'll get my coat)
  12. Lol no problem, although I think my front lip could have kept him occupied for most of the day. Thanks for the update
  13. Will370z

    She's Gone

    Ah man that sucks, sorry to hear it. Are you getting anything fun to replace her?
  14. Nice job they look good. Seems like you have lots of plans for the zed
  15. Was it just me or did the forum go Down again tonight.....
  16. Funny you mention that, I expected the same but moved from direct line who couldn't support the mods to sky insurance all fully covered and declared and my premium actually went down by £60
  17. Enjoy, you will love it, made my car so much more drivable, power all the way through the gears. Im sure my miltek sounded better afterwards too If you are having the up rev I would definitely recommend a panel filter and plenum spacer too, they normally go together well for a standard up rev. Good luck and let us know how you get on.
  18. Looks like a blistering day, no wonder you ran out of rubber. Nice work on the circuits, lovely handbrake turn on the lower circuit, that was always my favourite run, top circuit certainly bounces the old zed around. Good job when's the next one lol
  19. Prescott is great fun, it's just a short distance from my parents and dad is a club member so I've been lucky to go up quite a few times in some special cars. The annual garden party is brilliant, where members can take their cars up for the day. Taken my old golf and last year the Saab turbo. Can't wait for this year as the zed gets to take on Prescott. Great pics btw, looks like a good day
  20. Welcome to the club and good luck with the hunt. Yup +1 attakz that was my understanding. My 55 roadster doesn't have the extra buttons or the rays but it was a GT
  21. Ouch that sounds painful, kinda worrying too as I just signed up with them. Must say so far they have been very good and have got good feedback from members on this forum.
  22. Aye another quality milltek joins the club
×
×
  • Create New...