Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. umm good question, not sure but i dont think so. Im sure someone more knowledgable will be along to answer though. Hows it going since the pub meet, what have you got planned for you little zed now?
  2. +1 would rather spent it on toys for the car. Mind you I gave up trying to find a numberplate with my initials WOW
  3. Congratulations, bet you can't wait
  4. 36 but i still feel a little kid when in the zed.
  5. So cute, but yeah you dont want to go upsetting mother swan now.
  6. Ummm food looks lovely, especially the puds Can you put us down for 2x welsh beef and 2x the apple, sultana and cinnamon crumble.
  7. I guess I'm the baby of the bunch Don't know where this stereotype of all the old men came from lol. +1 on the autosol
  8. Have to say I love my milltek but then again i would say that sounds even better with the roof down
  9. Congratulations
  10. Yeah was looking at that ad the other day, tempting if it wasn't so far away.
  11. Sorry to hear you are having such bad luck with your zed, what a nightmare.
  12. Ouch mate, read the thread heading and thought omg how could that lovely car fail...phew. At least it's a quick fix. See you in wales.
  13. Mark, More than happy to give feedback given the service was so excellent. Biggest thing for me was the continuous power delivery all the way through every gear. The car picks up and just goes. In contrast to my initial perceptions of me wheel spinning and being thrown into the back of my seat every time I touch the accelerator I actually find the car far more drivable. I think as the delivery is more instant and contiuous the car is easier to anticipate, you get more feedback and it feels more natural. It's how the car should have been. I have noticed a drop in mpg though whilst cruising on the motorway but it's nothing significant. Once again thanks for the work, I will definitely be recommending this upgrade to others and for you guys to carry it out
  14. Sky have been great for me but I believe they won't insure you unless you have owned a performance car for over a year
  15. Put it on your credit card, get extra protection and air miles. Then just pay it off before next months cc payment date.
  16. Welcome to the club and all the best in your search, have you checked the for sale section on this forum as there are some well loved gems there I'm sure.
  17. Welcome to the club, enjoy Let's see some piccies
  18. Sounds nice but ummm not a looker, bit too ott. Bet it's fun to drive though.
  19. Will370z

    uprev

    just trying to follow my masters teachings
  20. Will370z

    uprev

    Well if you want to find out more feel free to pop over for a beer and I can show you the difference the up rev makes. Get to hear the milltek exhaust on a roadster too lol. Sorry I shouldn't be tempting you with more goodies for the zed. You coming to the zed meets on the 4th June?
  21. Very funny, I need to build one
  22. Drop links potentially, very common issue. Just had mine sorted as it used to knock on uneven ground. All sorted now and silent.
  23. Will370z

    uprev

    Ah I see you are cracking on the up rev , you won't regret it
  24. Nice work both, looking good.
  25. Welcome to the club and congratulations on the purchase, bet you can't wait for the weekend
×
×
  • Create New...