Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Hey Chris, Yup I will be there, really looking forward to it, little bit nervous too though, ok terrified lol. Nah can't wait, should be a great experience. Bit concerned though as my boss asked me to submit all my current work and make sure I hand it over to a colleague before I go...... We will be leaving very early on Saturday and back on Monday night. The GT racing on Saturday should show us how to tackle the ring. Any advise guys? Must remember the ear plugs for the k1 Looking forward to a great weekend, will see you in Germany.
  2. Lol we better prepare for the tidal wave of posts and pics
  3. Hope you get it fixed mate If you wanted me to pop over so you could compare or swap bits over to test then let me know, anything I can do just shout
  4. After dave going on about the dartford tunnel I thought I'd do a lap of the m25 and try it out, gutted as I picked the wrong direction and clockwise you don't get the tunnel you get a blummin bridge, doh! Not so fun
  5. Good idea 1)doogyrev 2)zugara 3)will350z : milltek and soon to be added berks hfc's 4)spursmaddave 5)glrnet 6)SnailHerder
  6. I think they look nice with the right alloys and in the right colour, do they do sunset ?but unless you have the larger engines it's going to have very little umph to it. Took one for a test drive before I fell in love with the zed, had a fundamental problem with it as my knees were crammed up to the dash and when the roof came up It nearly decapitated me, made the salesman laugh though. Guess that wouldn't be a problem for you and ricey though. Mind you in the winter you could both see who could get the furthest spinning on the ice
  7. Here are the links to pics and vids from the last outings viewtopic.php?f=9&t=47256&hilit=Activity+day+car+limits viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42675&hilit=Activity+day+car+limits
  8. Good show you won't regret it. See if she will let you have a few laps
  9. Anyone up for another activity day on north Weald airfield for some safe fun in the zeds. I know a number of us have been before, I've gone twice and loved it. It's fantastic fun for the money and a great way to learn how the zed handles without all the safety toys. A number of us from the south have said we all ought to go together as a bigger group, would make the day so much more fun so here we go, how does the 14 th of august sound. All you need to do is register and sign up here http://www.carlimits.com/script/viewEve ... h=20110801 No need to pay until a couple of weeks before. General plan for the day is - arrive around 8-9ish and spend the morning doing the high speed bend. - lunch at local pub 12-1 - afternoon is then spent going around 2 circuits set up on the airfield. It's immense fun and only £49. Darren and I have posted some threads in the past of our previous visits so I'll try track them down Let's see how many names we get and see if we can get a good group going. You know you want to. 1. Will350z
  10. I've been told the standard jacks that come with the car are dodgy, I wouldn't use them unless in an emergency so I'd get a decent jack and do it or get a garage to do it, even then it's got to be a trustworthy one to make sure they don't scratch those lovely wheels
  11. Cheers for all the hard work, thanks for keeping the lines of communication open and keeping us up to date, that's the important thing.
  12. Welcome and good luck with the hunt, good to have you join us on Saturday, gorgeous weather and a good turn out of cars. Next time you will have yours there too
  13. Really wanted to go to this today but was exhausted after the port Solent and garden of England runs yesterday. Your car looks good there, holding it's own Did you get any more pics?
  14. Happy birthday
  15. Woohoo count me in, just in time for me berks
  16. Lol nice one doogy, god knows how the driver managed to concentrate on his drifting, I'd be in the wall.
  17. Will370z

    WANTED ASAP!!!

    Good to hear you got it sorted matey, looking forward to next weekend
  18. Great job, looks smashing. No need to go to the gym this weekend, bet that was a good workout in itself
  19. Lovely wheels they should look nice, was looking forward to seeing them tomorrow until I read the last bit of you post, ah well, there will soon be another time I'm sure. See ya tomorrow
  20. Good luck with the scan, hope they find the problem and are able to start the processing of fixing it, you did look in a lot of pain in Wales, although the beers seemed to help
  21. Cheers, but talking of videos will you be uploading yours from when you followed us on the sunday back to Moreton? It's pretty huge, over 40 mins worth, I'll try to get it on the iPad for this weekend.
  22. As requested I have started another thread to post bruces pictures rather than have them lost at the end of the other piccies thread Hope you like, there's approximately 300 for you to check out.Links below as I'd rather not spend the next week copying each one into the forum. Enjoy Will http://s1016.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... sh%20pics/ http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 ... es%202011/
  23. Thanks for the update roll on end of next week
  24. Np matey, I'll ask him later today and see what he can do for you.
×
×
  • Create New...