Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Both front and back wrapped like Colin has done make the car look so much better, first thing I'd do if I got a 370
  2. Ian, was all a little impulsive and decided on Saturday so didn't think you would be able to make it, mind you given how far you are willing to travel for meets I should have put you first on the invite list will definitely to that next time. Southern speed, if you intererested in roadsters you should come along to one of our local meets as you are not far away. Zugara has a lovely silver roadster and there's mine too. Car sounds, looks and feels fantastic with the roof down. Still having troubling uploading vids, both photo bucket and YouTube have crashed uploading even a small file
  3. Well what an awesome day, fantastic weather, great cars, some super racing and awesome company, tinged at the end with a little sadness as this would be the last outing for Ian and his zed together Ian and I bought our roadsters at roughly the same time a year ago and we've had a lot of fun in that time. The roadsters met up on numerous meets this year including numerous runs in down to Port Solent, The Wise Old Owl, The Grasshopper, a very very spirited night time drive in Maidstone and the highlight for me was Wales. The roadsters had fun there, they were made for the place. They always had the knack of making it rain as soon as we both put the roofs down, im suprised we havent been banned at the events yet lol. Unfortunately time moves on and things change and its come time for Ian to sell. Gone but not forgotten i say, my roadster will miss his little buddy . But for the new forum member who just purchased it enjoy, shes a corker. As a final goodbye we took them both down to Brands hatch for the day, here are a few pics of the two roadsters on their last trip together. After a quick trip around the car park Ian did however decided on his upgrade for the zed as he now needs 4 seats (Note the huge bird with excellent targetting that hit that front wing with a whole weeks worth of well, lets call it bird seed) Star of the show for me has to be this baby, she sounded amazing and even made the ferraris sound quiet by comparison Here are a few more pics and a link to the album, i will try to post some vids up later and last but not least Thanks for coming along Ian & Kai, really enjoyed it.
  4. Welcome, there are quite a few members up that way, gt4zed and riddles immediately come to mind. And I pop up to hereford on a regular basis. Good to hear you picked the best colour Enjoy
  5. Good luck with the respray, will be a stunner. Just to give you confidence I saw coldels rear end last weekend and they did a great job on that, perfect match on the kuro and it looked great, was impressed.
  6. Still 17 spots open for this if anyone is interested in joining us
  7. Man that totally sucks, such bad timing for you too. Don't worry though I'm a firm believer that if you are good at your job and you keep looking you will find something, just keep positive. Don't have any contacts in that industry I'm afraid so can't be of much help but good luck for the job hunt. It could all be for the best too with new exciting doors opening. Good luck.
  8. Welcome back, looking forward to seeing your cars progress, I'm guessing it won't stay like that for long
  9. Happy birthday, have a great one
  10. Is it an import and gone into snow mode?
  11. Hope things work out really well for you. At least you have had 3 years of fun in the zed and there will be time in the future for the porker. Hope you find a practical car that's still fun in the meantime and thanks for all your help recently with the berks Good luck with the sale.
  12. What you mean there was a car in those pics aswell?
  13. Polished the strut bar ?
  14. Sounds like you are having a great time, wish i was there. Looking forward to the pics.
  15. Congratulations and all the very best to you both. Canada is lovely, would love to end up there sometime, great country. You will be missed in the milltek posse but still plenty of time for meets and beers to celebrate. Great news
  16. Noooooooo , go sabotage Thomas so the kid won't want to go and you are sorted.
  17. I love the boxsters, nearly bought one from a friend of the family until he burst out laughing with the thought of me trying to fit into one. Never tried it out though as fell in love with the zed. My only issue with boxsters is there are so many of them on the road. Victim of their own success I suppose. Loads at work and they just don't stand out, unlike the zed maybe fancy a cayman as an upgrade eventually though as I can appreciate how good the car is technically.
  18. Got around to reading my pm's yet?
  19. Dad still owns his first car, had it ever since I was born so that's at least 36 years. She's a beauty.
  20. Ouch that looks painful. Hope you manage to sort it. I'm sure some knowledgeable people will be along shortly to offer tips.
  21. Haha not likely that's the weekend after. I will wear the t shirt with pride zugara
  22. I get that feeling if I don't drive her for a day lol. Always excited as a litle kid each time I start her up. Will have to check out the work done this weekend at the owl
  23. Bumping this - anyone fancy coming along to join Graham and myself for a great day out with your zeds?
  24. Will do, going to be a busy weekend on the road. Wise old owl Saturday then up to Herefordshire Sunday and Prescott then back to Guildford. Good job I love driving
  25. time for the zed to have some fun. It's the garden party at Prescott hill climb in Gloucestershire this weekend and I get the chance to take the zed up the hill as dad is a member. Love that place and there are always some gorgeous cars there. Have taken my golf gti and Saab turbo up there in the last few years but at long last I now get to take a proper car up and shes just had the tweaked up rev and berks. What perfect timing
×
×
  • Create New...