Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. We meet down there quite often, keep an eye out for posts for the next one. Normally get quite a good turnout for a chat and some grub.
  2. Nice one, looks like a lot of fun, good job you didn't drive like that at the ring
  3. Aye I missed this thread too, nice zeds. I'm liking the 350 with the 370 GT wheels, was thinking of trying that for mine until Nissan told me how much they would be, at which point I ran out of the dealership, crazy money.
  4. Totally understand, the zed can be a drain on resources. That's really bad luck about the points for hind head, you must have only just popped over the limit, you did fly past me on the exit though so I expect that's where you got it as I watched that 70mph limit like a hawk. Be sorry to see your roadster go but needs must, but remember my passenger seat will always be free for you for meets, that is unless of course I find myself a stunning young blonde in the intervening period. My car won't be quite as loud as yours though
  5. noooooo my roadster can't loose another roadster buddy....... Wouldnt be the same without the old trombone playing elephant, he's quite talented
  6. Good to have you back, hope the busy period has calmed a little for you.
  7. Good luck, bet you will love the car even more afterwards, just in time to play at the weekend
  8. Everything was all fine and amicable between all three insurance companies. sky have been great, I was happy with direct line but they couldn't support the exhaust, which needed to be done as the last one feel to pieces after an activity day at northweild airfield.
  9. Ditto, I get exactly the same noise at those rev ranges, perfectly normal and I love it. The sound the cats make is fantastic.
  10. Ouch, that's an expensive jump in costs for the miltek. When I looked at upgrading my stock exhaust to a miltek and was going to go for an uprev I told direct line and they said they couldn't support the modification. Turned into a big positive though, since they said it would be them cancelling not me there would be no cancellation fee. Moved to sky insurance and the premium fell by about £80. Since then I've added and declared numerous other mods and the premium has not budged.
  11. Very nice run, very smooth. Love that place
  12. Ye, can't wait, not too long to go now
  13. Ouch, knowing how much you both look after your cars you must both be gutted. Guess it's back to the refurb place.
  14. Oooo I'd love to attend this but think I will be heading back south that morning
  15. Did the vibration from the elephant with his trombone cause the camera to fall off? Told you it's dangerous to put so much faith in a little bit of rubber to keep it safe All the zorsts sounded great in there, that was of course when you got far enough in front so we could hear ours lol. Good to catch up again
  16. She looks lovely, nice work
  17. I'm not going to look at this thread, I'm not going to look at this thread..............oh those look nice
  18. How about breakfast on Sunday and then a tunnel run?
  19. Sounds like an excellent idea, may even have to do a test drive tomorrow
  20. Aye seen this a while back, but a great story
  21. Lol just what I was thinking, great minds
  22. Lol plenty more fish in the sea, but you did make a nice couple lol. Lovely pics
  23. Have a fantastic trip mate, enjoy the wine and fine dining
  24. +1 to this and keep your fingers crossed. Mind you they would have known when they did it and if they didn't admit it then I expect they will keep their head down and hope. Still definitely worth a try. And do a scan of the car park to find the guilty party. Very frustrating thing to happen, hope you find the person before you have to take the knock yourself.
×
×
  • Create New...