Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. One top tip, definitely don't go to a main Nissan dealer they wanted an absolute fortune for brake pads recently. I got mine from zmanalex for a good price.
  2. Useful info here thanks guys, am thinking of doing a little European trip in the summer so it was useful reading.
  3. Don't worry sounds perfectly normal, i was worried about the same thing when I first bought mine but found it was normal. Seems a notchy clunky gearbox especially noticeable in first and second.
  4. First was heading down Edgar street, if it was anyone here sorry I didn't wave, was rather distracted looking at the reflection of the new wheels in the shop window opposite. 2nd was parked outside the spar/londis/co-op shop at the end of bars court road. Both looks nice and shiny
  5. Had me worried there for a minute mister. Was thinking you can't get away that easily. If you want a helping hand with the move give us a shout, I'm good at making a cuppa and overseeing the manual labour
  6. Looking forward to the pics, bet you are going to have an enjoyable day
  7. Lol don't you start too I'm wearing earplugs next time I meet dave and graham. Bank manager says its for my own protection. Bumper tuck......ummm
  8. Very tempted to get it but reviews seem to imply it's not much of a change from shift 1. Is it good? Still playing lots of forza and gt5 ATM but will get this I'm sure. Im still waiting for the new dirt game though, loved the previous one.
  9. I'm regularly back in Hereford at the parents so would be up for a meet in these parts. Just let me know. Saw a gm coupe at the old bridge going into mordiford today. Seems there as many around here than in Surrey Lovely zed there btw
  10. Enjoy, very tempted to try a proper track day rather than just the activity days (which are awesome). Look forward to the photos and review.
  11. Dam you sussed it, nice one, good eye for detail Thanks for the comments, rays look so much nicer than stock, Pete sure has looked after them. To quote our famous papa smurf that's it now I'm happy with the car, nothing more to do now.......
  12. Stay away Satan and your temptations.
  13. Well had a busy day today and to celebrate heres a little spot the difference competition. Winner gets a pint on the welsh meet. Anyone who says its the number of chips on the bonnet gets a slap Cheers Pete, they are gems Excuse the car its filthy as usual, i blame the lanes around my parents place
  14. Ah thanks for the heads up, will tune in to that, been busy all day putting some toys on the zed so a beer and 5th will be a good way to end the day.
  15. Happy birthday matey, another year wiser.....
  16. Ummm I dont experience this one...phew.
  17. Welcome to the club
  18. All the very best for tomorrow matey, hope you have a smashing and very memorable day.
  19. Welcome to the club. Which zed are you going for kuro I hope, they are the fastest you know
  20. Lol whoaa too much info
  21. Welcome to the club, modding the zed, noooooo run for the hills, once you start you can't stop Make sure you get along to some of the meets and meet some members and their cars. That's when the fun really starts.
  22. Congratulations, nice one
  23. Will370z

    exhaust

    Aye I'm proud to be one of the milltek posse oap indeed....lol
×
×
  • Create New...