Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Welcome.
  2. Having seen the car many times it's always spotless and looks great, should sell well and make someone very happy. What are you upgrading to, Is it time for a 370?
  3. Pete they look great, nice choice
  4. Sorry to hear that Pete, but if a company have poor customer service it puts you right off doesn't it. Don't look at it as an opportunity missed but more as a potential bullet dodged +1, hope you manage to find some soon. Once you have decided on an upgrade it's a downer having to go back to the rays. No worries about the rays, keep em until you get replacements mate. Hope things work out, knew you were looking forward to those cool alloys.
  5. Soz guys going to have to miss tha race (if there is one) as other commitments have come up. Did anyone have a preferable day in the end?
  6. Welcome, good to see another roadster join. Bet you can't wait for the summer.
  7. +1, agree fully with this.
  8. Welcome and congrats. Lovely looking car there. Enjoy
  9. Ok to try to get this organised how about everyone logs in to my lounge on tuesday at 7pm and we can get a zed club race going
  10. 3 separate posts for the same thing, you must be keen to get these parts
  11. Great pics there, car looks fantastic. Images came out really well. Hope work pics up and you are able to get another one soon.
  12. Ummmmmmm, yup had mine done on Friday with plenum spacer and new filter and it's a different car, consistent power all the way through the gears. It's great, can't recommend it enough.
  13. So to get this moving what is the best evening for most people and we can try make it a regular thing. Sounds awesome Tuesdays or Thursday's are good for me.
  14. Congratulations, lovely looking car you have there, enjoy
  15. Will do....do you know his name on here so i can search for him? Ta. Abbey m/s
  16. Pm zmanalex he has everything zed related.
  17. Welcome, the 370 in yellow looks lovely congrats.
  18. I would recommend you pm mark from abbey. I'm sure he would be happy to give you the low down. He was very helpful and informative when I got mine done.
  19. Took mine in Saturday to have the same Job done. Dropped it off at 10 and it was done by 1.
  20. Lol don't fight the inevitable Neil.... I'm 6f7 I'm used to peering over the windscreen in most convertibles. Can't even fit into dads old Austin ulster . Still nothing like the wind going through your hair.
  21. Rather common these azures arnt they
  22. Lol yup roof was down. Pulled over to eat lunch and take the photo above and a little old jogger ran by, smiled and said "bit cold for the roof down isn't it", nope no way it's perfect. Can't wait for the summer and more tunnels
  23. Will370z

    WALES TRIP

    You should sign up it's a great weekend.
  24. Yup Mick I saw it, hope you enjoy the result as much I do they had quite a car park of zeds when I arrived
  25. Don't worry I would assume that is a worst case scenario....I hope lol
×
×
  • Create New...