Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Looking forward to it Darren, did you manage to keep it in a straight line for long
  2. Welcome to the forum, lovely looking car there and great alloys
  3. Great to hear. Ok this is kinda getting overwhelming evidence to suggest I should get an uprev Done, looks like I should book my car in...lol enjoy your newly revitalised motor.
  4. Well said Graham, totally agree. The wait will be worth it in the end I promise you, then the fun begins it's not just the car but the social side too, get yourself to some meets when you get the car and there is no looking back. I used to love my old previous cars but it's nothing compared to the zed. I'm already planning road trips this year, signing up to meets with the club, meeting up with new mates, and smiling like an idiot whenever I see, drive or hear the car. Prime example i will be driving home from work when i think, umm never been down that road. 1 hour later i get home after a slight detour and a big smile on my face, its just a car you want to WANT to drive.And don't get me started on how much time and oddly pleasure goes in to cleaning the roadster. Wish I'd bought mine years ago. Just keep looking and when you find the one you will know it and you will love it.
  5. Enjoy the drive today, looking forward to your comments.
  6. Wow, now that was pretty dam quick
  7. +1 there, a KA, common
  8. Happy birthday, have a good one
  9. Now that's one mighty fine egg, the mother hen must have been egstatic. ....sorry.
  10. Welcome to the club
  11. For the price the g25 is the best thing I've ever used, have to say brilliant. Quality of the wheel and the feedback are top notch. Not seen the fanatec wheel though. Not sure how force feedback will work through this gadget though.
  12. since there are so many driving gamers out there I thought this would be of interest. I love the xbox but always disliked the cheap standard wheel when compared to the logitech g25 I have for the zplaystation. Well now that is not an issue thanks to this little gadget http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/26/xcms ... 25-g27-ra/ This is going straight on my shopping list.
  13. On the plus side it's quite a workout so you don't need to take a trip to the gym
  14. Will370z

    GT5

    Great photo there, looks ace. Had my ps3 packed up over Christmas while I was away and then I've been moving. Got gt5 up and running over the weekend and boy forgot how good it was. Seasonal events certainly boost interest. We really need to get another online race going, perhaps on a regular basis. Played 4 player online with mates but it would be awesome to get more involved from the forum.
  15. Sorry ot hear you are selling but onwards and upwards. Good luck with the move
  16. Sounds fantastic. Very tempted to organise a road trip into Europe at some point too. Sounds like you will have loads of fun. Really looking forward to the tale and the pics you will take. Have fun
  17. Agreed his lap looked very fast and clean, knew it was going to be a fast one but was not expecting him to top them by that much. He's a natural. Ps I want Sienna miller in my glove box, oh wait my zed doesn't have one.....cry.
  18. Good call totally forgot about this
  19. Lol nice one. Loved the medic who ran in to help and slipped and ended up putting his two feet into the injured player.
  20. Did you take any piccies of the new wheels?
  21. I thought it was Will's attempt at the famous scene in Star Wars... "Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi" Are you saying I look like princess leia? Lol
  22. Will370z

    DB9

    Lovely job there, she looks fantastic. Bet you love having that sat in the drive Bet those alloys take some time to clean.
  23. He scares me too mate
  24. I love the miltek, it is a very refined exhaust. Sounds like the stillen but for a lot less money. I wanted an exhaust that sounded fantastic when you floor it but didn't drone whilst cruising. The miltek was perfect for that. It sounds much nicer than the stock which I also loved. It burbled when you take your foot off and sounds great when it gets near 1900 and over 3.5k it's lovely. Best thing is to go along to a meet and hear the alternatives. I bought mine from chilli red here on the forum. There were a number of us all getting exhaust and I think all 4 of us are very happy. Some have added other mods to get more sound but I'm happy with the way it is.
  25. Thanks guys. Glad you like. Am totally knackered now, could definitely do with one of your ales Graham. Colin, don't think you need to tape up to protect unpainted surfaces. Mind you I was careful and manually did all the bits near the roof. Pads were very flexible though and got into many of the dips and bumps. It was great. One thing I did learn though was don't lift the buffer off the car when it's still rotating. the leftover polish immediately got sprayed all over me and the car I had just finished. Just meant I had to go over it again
×
×
  • Create New...