Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Great looking and sounding car, would love one
  2. +1 all booked for the 3 nights, looking forward to it already Wonder if i can develop another leak and get anotehr 370 courtesy car....anyone got a pen knife?
  3. +1, 2nd part made me chuckle
  4. +1 all booked for the 3 nights, looking forward to it already
  5. I know Darren was thinking of the first Goodwood Breakfast meet after the December one got cancelled. But I believe the first 2011 Goodwood meet is on the first Sunday in March, so we definitely need something before then - perhaps at The Owl as that seems pretty central for most Or suggestions? The Owl is good for me... mmmmm Scampi Scampi sounds great, I'm up for it march is miles away
  6. Welcome
  7. It's company policy at work that if it is your birthday you have to buy 2 boxes of krispy creams for the team. It's great. 2 birthdays so far this week, im stuffed
  8. Sorely tempted must admit, is there much of an impact on insurance? i will have to search the site and find out. Given the removal of the restriction in 1st to 3rd gear is so much the car must perform miles better. No must not think about it.
  9. Yeah i think its a common occurrence, still its all ok now. Dave - absolutely right we really will need a bigger meeting place. Any ideas when the next meet is down our way, seems like there are lots of new faces to say hi to
  10. Must stop reading these remap posts, very very tempted lol......
  11. Ummm now this looks like fun and a good cause. I will check my diary
  12. Had a Saab convertible and now the zed and have to say as long as it's not raining and not too cold the roof is down and it's great. It's kind of weird because you feel a lot closer to the surroundings and I feel adds a lot to the driving experience. Especially as I can now hear my new exhaust properly. The only thing to watch out for is that you can hear others and others can hear you very easily. I remember owning the Saab for about a week and sat at a roundabout the guy in front wouldn't go when it was soooo clear. I realised the car wasn't as soundproofed as I thought when my pointed comment about the ability of his driving got a nasty stare back. I've been very careful since then. Only other issue with the zed is a little leak now and again but its nothing, I just love the car. In conclusion you can definitely live with it.
  13. Welcome to the forum. Good to see another Surrey member, we are getting quite a crowd . Congrats on the roadster, definitely a great decision. Took mine out yesterday as the sky was blue and clear. It did take 4 attempts to get the roof down as it hadn't been used in about 3 months but when it was off the new exhaust sounded amazing. Hopefully see you at the next meet Will
  14. Great photos very nice
  15. Me thinks you meant dirt 3 and I totally agree, both dirt and dirt 2 were great. I have loads of racing games on the pc xbox and ps3 and when mates come over we always end up on dirt 2. Can't wait for this one.
  16. Sorry Guess it's not for everyone... Np thats cool, i can definitely see it will grow on me, just pity i didnt buy the same version so i could chase you down
  17. is that all
  18. Spursmaddave managed to pursuade me to buy this but stupid old me bought it for the ps3 not the xbox doh. Must admit its taking a while for me to get into it, love GT5 and not sure i like the crazy handling or the ps3 controller for racing games.
  19. Personally I love the algae the inside is great and it's nice that a car company actually takes time and effort to come up with exteriors with some style and flare to distinguish them. Dad had one and it was great until the head gasket blew last month.... Other than that it was faultless.
  20. Hey richy, I recognise that car and the name, and Glasgow so it's got to be the same richy. It's will here (blas, knossos, sling) from wow. Well at least I hope it is otherwise I now look very sad. Good luck with the hunt for a zed, I bought my roadster in the autumn and man I wish I had bought it years ago, miles more fun than anything I've had before and the social side of the forum is great. Definitely get along to one of the local meets. There is a scottish trip later in the year too Welcome to the forum
  21. Welcome and gl with the car hunt
  22. whooooooot congratulations matey, you old romantic. Nice one
  23. Lol nice reply Graham, sorry can't help dave not my realm of expertise I'm afraid.
  24. He sounds like a complete retard, bet the forum got very active after his post.
×
×
  • Create New...