Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. This was very useful and should help you out viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2878&hilit=Guide+to+detailing
  2. good luck with the interview, just relax and enjoy it. i always think of an interview as a two way process. They are interviewing you to see if you are suitable for the role but you are also interviewing them, ensuring they are suitable for you and seeing if you will like the new team and the type of work. As soon as you see it as a two way process like this it really isnt that scary. Hope all goes well.
  3. Congratulations on the find
  4. Ooooooooooh there really should be a restriction on the forum to stop people putting images like that up for vulnerable people like me to see, now where is my cheque book, those look very very nice Pete. Cant wait to see them in the flesh
  5. Enjoy, very nice car there, not jealous at all......honest
  6. Congrats, the 370 and the stillen are made for each other. Great choice.
  7. Very nice, they really suit the car.
  8. Oh bugger, I really like marmite.......
  9. Impressive, nice one
  10. From hearing ebizeds 370 I can definitely recommend the stillen, it sounds great.
  11. Good job it didn't damage the zeds
  12. Happy birthday Darren, hope the hang over isn't too bad tomorrow morning
  13. Very nice there Pete, those wheels really suit the car.
  14. I can only comment on the milltek as had one fitted a few months ago. I absolutely love it especially with the roof down. I feel it's a real quality note that burbles and Rasps just right and isn't intrusive when cruising. However I do recognise that it may be too civilised and not loud enough for some. My recommendation is get along to some of the meets and hear a sample, you can't get a true feeling watching vids on YouTube.
  15. I live in deepcut, just north of Guildford. More than happy to let you have a look / trip in the zed just send me a pm. But would definitely recommend you come along to the brighton run and have a chat to the gang and see all the cars. Good luck with the car hunt.
  16. Welcome , black roadster, excellent choice there, the best of course
  17. Haha nice one, good reason not to ride a bike.
  18. Hey sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Man your boss sounds like a complete idiot, really wouldn't put up with that but I know it's not as easy as just walking out. Spoke to my legal friend this evening and he said you basically have 3 options 1. Put up with the current situation and continue working there and hope things get better. 2. Document every incident, look for another Job and when you get one, and you will mate, go to your boss and demand a good reference. If he is unwilling to do that state you will threaten him with harassment at an employment tribunal. If you leave due to harassment it's considered the same as constructive dismissal. Payout up to 50k btw. 3. Keep a detailed log, continue working and wait til you are dismissed in which case follow 2. Above. It's tricky because even though you are just defending your rights by taking options 2 or 3 and going for constructive dismissal you can be seen as a trouble maker and word of mouth spreads. Sucks I know. Personally I would go for thee route of actively seeking another job and if you can see he's going to cause problems then threaten him with the harassment issue. Really hope this resolves itself for you. Hope this helps Regards Will
  19. Feel really bad for you mate, it's horrible when this happens. It's a really tricky situation when it's the boss doing the bullying too. You do have rights to counter this issue but the trouble is is more than likely to make things awkward and untenable for the future. One thing I would definitely do is document every instance of the bullying and the comments so if it comes to it you have evidence to back up your statements. I would say if your boss was reasonable raise the issue directly with him in a relaxed manner that isn't likely to damage your professional relationship but from what you have said he sounds like a €$¥# so isnt likely to take any notice. This kind of thing makes you really hate walking into the job each day and in this climate it's not easy to walk away and get another job. Do any of the other employees feel the same? A friend of mine is in the legal profession, I will ask him for some advice later today. Sorry ot hear this has happenend but chin up.
  20. I know where you are coming from, I was 27 working in London in finance and I really did not enjoy it. After some hard thinking I decided there is more to life and I didn't want to spend it doing something I really didn't like even if it was a very financially rewarding career. So I resigned and went back to uni to study software development. Best decision I ever made. Got a masters and then stayed on for a PhD because i was really interested in the subject. 3 years ago I finished that and joined a software company back down south and in all honesty I absolutely love it. I can honestly say I enjoy going to work, great team and a stimulating and challenging role. I am so glad I gave the old job up. I admit it's not so easy to press the big reset button if you have commitments and responsibilities but in my old work I saw so many people work day to day, year to year really hating what they did and I never wanted to be like that. You are young, I say consider it carefully and look into other options. If it works out great, if not look at other options. You get one shot on this planet make the most of it.
  21. Nice write up Graham, sorry it was an expensive day but sounds like abbeys service was top notch yet again. Good job.
  22. My advice would be don't rely on the warranty, not worth the paper it is written on, I've enquired on 4 things since I bought the car 5 months ago and every time I have been told - sorry that is wear and tear not covered.
  23. Omg, mate that sucks big time.....
  24. Ouch Graham, well at the next meeting the coffees are on me
×
×
  • Create New...