Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Great way to spend a day. Cars look fantastic, good work
  2. Ah you went for that one, she's a beauty mate. Welcome to a world of fun. I'm still smiling about mine and I've had her about 6 months. I don't think the feeling ever goes away. Spent hours washing and cleaning her today and keep popping out to look, sad I know. Hope you enjoy your new toy and make sure you sign up to some of the meets
  3. Popped out to the car this morning and noticed the front tyre was a little lowish so drove down to the local garage and topped up the air. Popped into the local shop for a few bits and bobs, came out and saw a rather large bird must have unloaded on my roof. lovely. Was going to have a lazy day but thought - i really should wash that off. While im at it i felt sorry for the alloys, so i tried out the new alloy wheel cleaner i got from our seminar at Meguiars. Worked a treate. Now the tyres looked rough so thought cant leave it like that. Then thought sod it lets give it a quick clean. (2 buckets of course ) Looked lovely. Then i remember back last year at the Wise Old Owl when Zugara let me touch his mirror like rear end (the zed dave... the zed...) and i was really impressed. I thought why dont i try claying the car, its still early. All i can say is wow, loads of muck came off the car i was really suprised. The bar was brown at the end. For all those that havent tried it you really should its great. Neighbour who had popped out early returned and came over to see why i was rubbing blue tack all over the car (his words). He was impressed and is buying some. Since i'd clayed it i decided well now is as good a time as any to try out my new Meguiars buffer. So on goes the Ultimate compound. Buffer is so easy to use even an idiot like me could work it. Its great. Wiped it down then put the tech wax on for a final wax and polish. Neighbour then had returned from his second little visit shopping. I think he now considers me mad spending all day on the car. Car looks great now, all i can say is that %*&%$@ little bird has cost me about 4 and a half hours today but ive enjoyed every minute Doors looked and felt like glass, ignore the ugly bloke in the reflection. Same with the bonnet Ooo i love that exhaust
  4. It's silver and blue, perfect for you Very nice work there matey, looks very tidy.
  5. Welcome and congratulations on a lovely purchase
  6. Either that or we work for different parts of the same organisation........the company I'm employed by actually have very little to do with the company I work for (i.e they're an outsourcing company - provide the systems, payroll, HR, buildings but don't get involved in the day to day running). I work for a very security conscious IT consultancy so I'm not surprised. Shame though I enjoyed the reads at lunchtime.
  7. Seen that one on auto trader on my regular checks of 370s, not that I'm looking for an upgrade at all you understand. Wasn't sure on the yellow til I saw one in the flesh and I quite liked it.
  8. Funny you should mention this, I normally log on to the zed forum at lunch times at work, but found on wednesday the site had also been banned for me too it must be a conspiracy.
  9. Wow sounds fantastic, hope you get to have some fun and it's not all work work work.
  10. Enjoy, lovely car. Seems you have had a few nice motors in the last few years
  11. Was going to say london marathon.... But I'm sure it's car related so let's say silverstone?
  12. Totally agree, I had exactly the same problem when my exhaust went at the joint to the back box. Went to Nissan and they wanted nearly 600 to install a new back box. Decided to dig a little deeper to upgrade to a proper exhaust. After going to meet zugara, spursmaddave, glrnet and doogyrev to see the different exhaust I joined them with a miltek and never looked back. Take it as a positive and upgrade
  13. Lovely motor, good to see you are keeping it stock Good to see things are sorting themselves out after the end to last year. Hope it makes up for the loss of the modeo.
  14. That looks miles better matey, hope it all comes off, keep at it. Good luck
  15. Welcome to the forum, no need to update the stereo when the v6 makes such a nice noise
  16. Stubby - Unscrew and screw on ! Oil and Rad Caps - Unscrew and screw on then fit stickers Badges - Pull off old ones, clean paint, and stick on???? 10 mins max I should think Or do you know something I dont. Guess it's just me, I have a habit of taking something really simple and making a complete bodge of it, hence why I get others to do it
  17. Lovely motor there and lovely colour. Definitely on the shopping list in the next couple of years. Enjoy she's a beauty.
  18. I see you traded the zed in and are now living the life of your avatar Nice badges flyboy, good luck with the fitting
  19. ...hahahahaha, you read my mind. Sorry I know that isn't helping your issue. I know how annoying things like this can be on a new car. Hope you get it fixed
  20. Knew you wouldn't be able to resist, it's a lovely motor too, real gem. Wait 6 months pff lol likely. Congratulations mate you will love it, welcome to the club Now just get along to some of the meets. You should sign up for the welsh weekend it's only a short drive away
  21. Full ring is in there yup
  22. I have to admit I'm loving my miltek, it's got a lovely note and sounds even better with the roof down. In tunnels and alongside Walls you really do hear that sweet raspy note. It is quiet though in comparison to others but that's the way I want it. Good luck with your decision
  23. Welcome to the forum
  24. Welcome, glad you are enjoying the car
×
×
  • Create New...