Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. why do you not want the spacers with rays - will make a better difference than the springs imh. All rays should have spacers on.
  2. absolutely LOVE that!
  3. good vid, great soundtrack!
  4. that's really rotten luck mate
  5. liking it
  6. looks nice and clean, even better with the Rays! What are the big plans then, or is it going to be a wait and see update?
  7. that's just teasing!
  8. far too much money, keep looking and you will find much better example with 10k to play with
  9. I've always found the clutch a little noisy compared to other cars but learned to live with it, also had clutch replaced month or two back and that made a huge difference. Still little noisy but nothing like it was before. Welcome to the forum by the way
  10. seen before but always good to look at new ones
  11. yummy - I really must get mine done properly at some point!
  12. what an absolute joke! Every accident I've ever had the worst part has always been the insurance side. First time I was hit by an illegal immigrant who got 'some boys' to come to the accident site to threaten me. I ended up loosing out as she was illegal with an illegal car so couldn;t blame anyone as technically she didn't exist! Second time a guy blatantly jumped a red light and slammed into side of me, we had a heated discussion at the roadside and he finally admitted liability, then changed his mind with the insurance company so spent months clearing that up - in the end it went 50/50! Last time I wasn't even in the car as it was in works carpark, some guy in a transit from place next door left handbrake off and it rolled into side of mine. I even had CCTV evidence (which work took great pleasure in handing to me in a specially designed DVD case complete with review, slow motion shots and attractvie front cover!) and kept getting letters from a solicitor saying i would be held responsable if I didn;t answer the letters - none of which I had received! touch wood I'll have no more trouble. I sincerley hope you get all this sorted quickly and without too much fuss from the guilty party!
  13. Welcome - good luck with the search!
  14. still got OEM knob for £30 delivered? I'll take it if so
  15. +1 +2 My carpets are just fine
  16. wow, makes a change from the usual Nissan horror stories!
  17. I'm still swaying over who to vote for tbh - tricky year as I don't really want or trust any of them to do anything of value to my life.
  18. if you have no nav then the cubby hole is just that - a hole. In terms of mileage the best rule is the same for any car, go for the newest and lowest mileage you can within your budget.
  19. depends where you go for labour charges, best thing is to call around places for quotes.
  20. far far better - really loud exhausts just make the car tacky IMO
  21. mine doesn't do that, I'd take it in somewhere as something is obviosuly wrong
×
×
  • Create New...