Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. should be able to get a second hand back box very cheap on here, just gotta hope someone is selling at the moment.
  2. Welcome to the forum - good luck with your search!
  3. currently have AC/DC / Velvet Revolver / GnR / Strokes / Motorhead - usually gets me in the mood to go a bit longer.
  4. Welcome back I wouldn't let the tax cost play any part in your decision as it's probably the cheapest thing that you will spend on the zed.
  5. if possible always replace the gaskets when you swap things over, as above - alex is your (zed)man
  6. Boooo! I've never been caught speeding (touchwood) and hopefully never will, although they keep trying to get me with these mobile vans!
  7. £130 a litre?!?! Thats more than £9k to fill her up!
  8. I assume you have embedded a video that I cannot access (work network) but you have sufficiently roused my curiousity - can I have a hint at what it is?
  9. UNABASHED

    Z Watch

    apparently if the battery goes you have to take it back to Nissan and they charge £150 for fitting and recoding
  10. hope you don't get a ticket for your parking after all that hard work! Looks , another Azure with carbon bottom bumper to persuade me to do mine as well
  11. mmm might be interested in this, having never had a personal plate before what other costs are involved?
  12. how to read codes --> http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/ECU_Reset (after step 3 start counting the flashes which refer to the code - do not clear it until you have the code!) There is a better guide somewhere that I'll look for... list of what the codes refer to --> http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/OBD-II_Codes_%28Engine_Codes%29
  13. do you still have the car? if so can you check the code that is being thrown up and see if it is the diff or throttle body error - at least check it with which coide they 'say' is showing? there's a link in the guide section showing how to check the code....
  14. never thought I'd say this....but I'm not feeling the Aston is it just me or is it a little...fussy? the back end looks nice though In terms of investment potential then brilliant, although I'm sure I saw Fifth Gear or some such about a chap who had a F1 for an investment and although it did rise in value it also cost up to £30k for a service every 6 months!!
  15. excuse my ignorance but how does this mess the diff up?
  16. UNABASHED

    Z Watch

    £200
  17. hmm I might be tempted to get one for the rear window once grey comes back into stock
  18. No. Not quite informative, clever or funny enough I'm afraid. Must try harder.
  19. [ insert knife-weilding smiley here ]
  20. I hope that comes as standard
  21. SPAM?!?! there are some serious questions going on here, the result of which can drastically change things for me, you and many other users of this forum. Please do not spam this informative thread with your lunacy.
  22. I would doubt that we (and by that I encompass USA, UK and UN) will go all out war on this one, the fact that China would be involved changes things dramatically compared to our 'usual' wars. The biggest problem over there is that if you rule out miliatry action then there is nothing much can be done as all sanctions imposed on NK will have just as bad an effect on SK and there both in the sh1t at the moment anyway.
  23. I have to admit that the few times I popped in to see what's happening there he's just sat there patientley on his own!
  24. I feel like a free sticker just for posting is too easy, I vote for a more challenging way to gain the sticker - perhaps a riddle once 350 posts is hit?
  25. I want one purely on principle of the matter now
×
×
  • Create New...