Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. does anyone have a picture of a standard Azure zed with the middle of the front bumper (under the grille) painted black or carbon covered? I'm still in two minds as to whether I will do it so thought this might sway me
  2. boot space - you can fit 2 golf bags in fuel can be as low as you want it to be, average seems to be high 20's for motorway and high teens for town/spirited driving. I do around 20miles to and from work per day but I have no idea what MPG I get - just fill up when it's empty then I don't have to think about it. there is a buying guide and list of all usual fualts etc somewhere on here, as well as the new tax brackets. Welcome to the forum
  3. I love the s2k, narrowed my car chocies down to that and the zed last year. Only thing that made me go for the zed was better interior (s2k looked like some fake starship enterprise dash!) and the nice torque in the zed. The engine in the 2k is lovely and I never found it hard work pootling around town and great when you opened it up on a B road. If the styling inside and out had been as good or better than the zed then I would have picked that I think Happy hunting!
  4. always hurts that little bit more when pretty much all the major car bills hit at the same time!
  5. Amy isn't it?
  6. no performance benefit - just fills the arches to give it a better looking stance. As long as you get decent brand then the quality will be spot on.
  7. adverts all over the place at the moment! I think I kinda like it, not sure yet. Would be a nice girls car (not being derogatory to you sprinkles on here of course - aimed at normal girls...no wait that didnt come out right...I mean normal girls as in girls that don't know nor care about cars...ah you know what i mean..don't you?? )
  8. don;t know enough about exhausts to comment but voted for an X pipe as it sounds
  9. Welcome to the forum I personally own a manual zed but everyone I have spoken to about the autobox raves about it, that said I don't think I could be swayed by an auto, not yet anyways!
  10. I thought Nixy drove a rusty zed?
  11. HTC Desire seems to be very good, but will pale in comparison to the iPhone 4 - I am an unashmable convert after hating Apple (still hate iTunes though!) Though on my iphone contract I pay £40 over 18 months and got the phone for £100 (sold the previous phone for £150 so not an issue) so.. 40 x 18 + 100 -150 = £670 not too bad when you look at it like that N.B. edited for poor maths skills!
  12. I smell a project
  13. I hereby give you permission
  14. my mother always told me if I had nothing good to say then to say nothing at all so....
  15. you made the right choice! More time and money to spend modding
  16. i don't think it was officially released as a Nismo but you could tick all the Nismo boxes when buying new and they would fit everything needed before rolling it out for you
  17. Yes!
  18. I stand corrected
  19. recorded doesn;t get a signature once it's been delivered does it - thats just special delivery. I think that all recorded did was give you a receiopt at the post office to say you sent 'something' to his address. not worth the paper it's printed on IMO
  20. cheers
  21. I'd be more worried if it wasn't sent recorded. Tell him if he's that worried to cough up a little more and send it special delivery.
  22. I'm sure someone was selling offcuts of the CF vinyl he had for people to do the little bits on there car but I cannot for the life of me remember who it was! If anyone has any I'm looking to do the little bottom bit of the bumper under the grill.
  23. might be interested in this as I do like shiny things
  24. iPhone 4. why anyone would but anything other than an iPhone is beyond me
  25. RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY Shocking reputation up here mate. I know two people who bought cars from them, one of them exploded on motorway on way home and the other was bdoged after a crash - both massively dangerous and both chaps had to fight to get any kind of reimbersment! Add that to the thousands of stories that google will throw up, expecially with scoobies!
×
×
  • Create New...