Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. UNABASHED

    quotes on a Z

    most 'specialist' places were over £1000 for me (26, 3 NCB, 1 non fault accident 3 or 4 years ago), got a quote from Admiral now for £815
  2. cheers for the fast response chaps! I quite like the sunset but not a massive fan about the orange interiors. Ideal would be gunmetal grey with black leather interior. Budget is between £8k-£10k. I don't mind buying modified as I will more than likely go down that route at some point, just as long as it has been done right! I'm assuming the Z engines are good for quite high mileage?
  3. are the linkys not working?
  4. At the moment I am spending most of my waking days trawling through the internets looking for the Z that is right for me. What I am now wanting is for you guys to help me out and take a quick look at the options I have found and pass judgement Basically if people can tell me not to even bother then that's great and I can slim my list down. I'm going to be trying to see some more next week, time permitting. I just don't want to waste too much time travelling the country (in my temporary Fiesta at moment!!) as I'm in Leeds and typically every other car for sale is at least 100 miles away. Option 1 Option 2 Option 3 Option 4 Option 5 Option6 Any advice very much appreciated guys Paul.
  5. I'm looking for a Z on a budget of around £9.5k. Prefferably in grey, with black leather and mileage under 60k. Am I being realistic? I have seen a few fresh imports on the trader and pistonheads between £8.5k-£10k but I'd much prefer to buy from a forum member as more peice of mind that way.
  6. lovely looking motor!
  7. I think your the only person who has ever picked up on that!
  8. thanks for the welcome guys, I've got a budget of around £9-9.5k at the moment
  9. Hi Guys, I'm from Leeds, I've just sold my CTR and looking to get into some rear wheel fun this time. Always loved the 350 and decided it was about time to scratch that particular itch Been deciding between the s2k and 350 but finally decided that the 350 is the better decision, just got to actually find one in my budget now! Paul.
×
×
  • Create New...