Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. looks very nice, really jazz' up the rear
  2. Welcome to the club
  3. nothing on offer whatsoever from 3.1.3, purely a security update from Apple. The only thing is many people have just bought an iphone and a lot of people have had issues that the only way to start is to rebuild on the latest software update - at least this gives those people a chance to get broken again while they wait for 4.0. With regards to loosing apps, you can download a app that backs up all your apps in a list format and when you download that again after jailbreak it will restore all apps to there former glory.
  4. damn dealers! make sure your 100% happy with everything sorted mate, glad your main issue is now sorted anyway though!
  5. mine arrived today as well - just got to order the smaller cards now
  6. Wecolme to the forum - yellow GT4 is a very choice!
  7. normal everday bit of plastic - something the zed is not short of then ABRACADABRA! p.s. Lincolnbaggie - mine is a 03 JDM
  8. I think it was a little slack this morning, for whatever reason, as it's never bothered me to the point of rage that I felt this morning Now I just need to find out how to stop my belt shaving my neck all the bloody time
  9. I find the steering fine, not too heavy and not too light. I'm sure VBH commented that the powersteering backed off the faster you went, think that was for the later models though?
  10. +1 on the stubby arms! I was driving along and it seemed to be banging more loudly than normal so i thought I'd see if I could move it around slightly, pulled over and saw the clip and had a eureka moment!
  11. ..that there is a seat belt clip/holder for the passenger seat belt. Had a blissfully quiet drive to work this morning without the belt slamming against the plastic all the time! Live and learn!
  12. if you're planning on getting it supercharged then the limiter can be removed when you tune it, no point in paying for a delimiter as well
  13. thanks for the tips guys, flying tonight so see you in a while
  14. one careful lady owner with this car so clutch & gearbox is fine. - that's crap, expecially seen as he says 'the wife fits in boot'
  15. looks awfully photoshopped to me
  16. Well you are VERY short!
  17. that's an awfully big peice of paper you have written your username on for the photo's
  18. will be fine, I sold my JDM to a UK owner and never heard of any issues
  19. Welcome The reasons that people are telling you not to get a zed are the very reasons why you should!
  20. UNABASHED

    Matte zed?

    VERY nice!
  21. Just buy Fern Gully and save some cash
  22. did take a few screens to finally get the vote in, but it's there
×
×
  • Create New...