Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. A friend at work is into the drifting scene and one of the people he knocks about with with the skyline chaps has for sale a few sets of 4 pot calipers and disks, he has asked me if I want a set (for very little money it seems!) but I just need to check if they fit and if anyone knows if they are a worthwile upgrade?
  2. Happy Birthday
  3. weather forecast looks misserable for this - typical!
  4. Would it not be cheaper if this was set up as a proper group buy - when ordering it says that we get the club discount and then a further amount off if purchasing more than one at the same time?
  5. I've not heard about not using red/yellow stuff pads with anything other than a flat disc? I use yellowstuff pads with DBA slotted disks as recommended on here - are you saying this can lead to complications down the line?
  6. ooh that Amuse looks sexy in shiny black!
  7. someone's been bored today!
  8. do you mean on the underside?
  9. they look verrryyy nice and very cheap price! Not too sure about the monster truck look with them sticking out so far though... Group buy anyone?
  10. was just posting the same thing!
  11. black wheels on a black car look slightly odd in my opinion, there's always the danger that it will look more like your steelies have lost the hubcaps! How about looking at a more anthracite type of colour - can get some blue specs in as well so it will catch the light nicely?
  12. my gf was saying just the other day that she fancies going, last time we went a few years ago there was loads of the Hollyoaks cast there which of course meant loads of idiots all around them making the queues for the good rides even longer
  13. viewtopic.php?f=38&t=31548&hilit=belts or some very swish blue belts if you want to increase your budget a little -> viewtopic.php?f=115&t=28239&hilit=belts
  14. PM ZMANALEX - he has better belts for you at a very reasonable price
  15. I really like them mate, I think the sticking out is a small sacrifice for uncurbed rims!
  16. depends what colour your car is, are your alloys the rays or not? I think that painting alloys black can make them look a little lost in the arches, but they do suit white cars well still. how about a time attach stripe around the edge for a bit of colour? I have rays that I steadily curb more and mroe every few months and I will be getting them refurbed but in a more pearlesant gunmetal colour I think.
  17. not me but I saw a blue zed in Northwich over the weekend (p.s. I love driving along the bypass past the bakery - nice little drive and lovely smell of bread mmmmmm)
  18. I still don't get these, but it looks clean at least
  19. I can't see the link at work but I am still confident I could take him...
  20. think it works out at around £1400 with vat and duty added on so not too bad
  21. Welcome to the forum I'm really feeling the wheels
  22. at first I loved it, now that it's complete I astill like it but like otehrs have said it's like something is missing and that something is a more aggressive bodykit I think. a kit coupled with nicer wheels and I think it would look stunning Bravo on the effort - looks great!
  23. B2autodesign are selling the Penta's on here - search for the for sale thread
  24. Happy Birthday
×
×
  • Create New...