Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. don't hold me to it but with other cars I have had the key fob needs to be very close in order to be reprogrammed. if it's not right next to the barrel then it wont work. this is why certain people are stupid enough to tape a fob under the ignition barrel in order to use remote start etc
  2. EDIT: I seem to have sorted it now
  3. you will need to have the new key/fob in the ignition when doing this otherwise how else could it programme itself to the ECU?
  4. I replaced the battery in my jdm key today but for the life of me I cannot get the key to close properly. Of course I failed to look at how it was put together when I first opened it and now it has me stumped does anyone have a pic of the inside configuration - they key works fine so I assume I have it almost (but not quite) right!
  5. UNABASHED

    Dotz GT-R

    I wouldn't listen to what anyone else thinks if I were you, if you like them get them!
  6. UNABASHED

    Dotz GT-R

    the wheels on the link you supplied are not staggered fitment I don't think so the cost will no doubt be rising when you call to book
  7. I'd be up for this but your far too far away - have fun though
  8. if you need different size that the garage doesnt stock I'm sure ZMANALEX has a thread with all the different gaskets that he supplies
  9. You may as well swap the gaskets as they dont cost much at all. If you are having it fitted by someone they will probably have the gaskets in stock to use but it's always worthwhile calling them ahead of the time to check.
  10. exactly same happened to me a few times, turned out to be cam shaft sensor faultly. Had the dealer replace them both as they are known to be a bit dodgy.
  11. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=27955
  12. if your looking at belnding then why not blend the base of the spoiler onto the boot? I can't for the life of me remember who it is but someone on here with a custard blended the whole nismo kit and it looked spot on, far better than unblended!
  13. the spats are the worst part of the kit and look too stuck on IMO, will look even worse if put on without also adding the skirts. Although saying that if you blend the spats they look
  14. saw it a while back, driving along blinding everyone else on the road behind me!
  15. I never knew the exhausts were made by Fujitsubo
  16. I think you should do it, looks a bit like a trasfromers face at the front - even though a bit OTT. The side profile looks quite good as well. It's not for me at all but it's certainly different, and still better than the bloody awful veilside kits
  17. I put my details into bell's website to see how much I should save this year. Last year they quoted me £790 and now they are quoting me £1160 - oh dear.
  18. is that not exactly the same thing??
  19. do not like, sorry!
  20. the only spoiler that I have even considered so far is the Nismo v1, all others just seem to stick out too much and don't flow with the lines of the car.
  21. you may meet an adventurous bisexual man?
  22. get shot of the side indicator and smooth over the hole, then install one of the flashing Z indicators
  23. give them a call and get a quote, it's a good starting point if nothing else - http://www.burleyhillgarage.com/ I always like to give the stealers a call for a quote as well, for the comedy if nothing else.
×
×
  • Create New...