Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. it does always seem to be right at the edge of the tyre instead of anywhere repairable!
  2. these things happen, although it seems something happens every month at the moment..this is money that could spent on much more shiny and prettier things for my zed! lol ay well, just means I make sure that I enjoy every moment of driving that I get
  3. your all wrong. They cost around £140, that's when they're sticking out the side of your tyre of course!
  4. Can anyone tell me roughly how much one of these screws costs? It's stainless steel I think and about an inch long.
  5. if the for sale requirements are not met then surely the thread should instantly be deleted?
  6. another waste of time, getting quite frequent.......
  7. ooh I'll go check that out, if there's no holes then I'll definitely get one of these brackets
  8. My JDM didn't have any great holes, dirty or otherwise......... so there is no holes at all?
  9. * A photograph with your user name and the item(s) must be posted at the time of placing the advert may be interested following pics...
  10. I understand there is some dirty great holes behind the OEM numberplate bracket - does anyone know how many and how big these holes are on a JDM?
  11. how much are we talking?
  12. if I was to sell my non-bulge bonnet how much would I roughly expect to get for it? Just thinking how much it will cost me to swap and change a little...
  13. my god they look nice, I'm not generally a fan of how ferrari's look but that one is almost sexual!
  14. welcome I'd go for Blue. I decided on blue and it's still the only blue I've ever seen - love the exclusivity!
  15. your hubcaps have fallen off.... I imagine they do look a lot better in the flesh, pictures make them look lost under the arches and no visual impact at all. If you like them though then I'm shuffed for you
  16. I'd be absolutely fuming at the bonnet damage - expecially since you bought that yourself! If they do not repair it or pay to have it repaired straight way than, on sheer principle alone, I'd accept the car and drive it through the windown of there office. What a set of barstewards! There would be no way in hell that I would attend a single show with them.
  17. 1. Rawbhp .................... Black ....................with tow eye hole 2. ATTAK Z ...................Silver ....................with tow eye hole 3. Husky .......................Black .....TESTER..... 4. ChrisS .......................Silver....................with tow eye hole 5. MacW .......................Black ....................with tow eye hole 6. Budge .......................Silver ....................without tow eye hole 7. eggs ........................ Silver ....................without tow eye hole 8. Woody ......................Black ................... with tow eye hole 9. Slew77 ......................Black ................... with tow eye hole 10. jerry3167 .................Black .................. 11. Martinmac.................Black.....................Without tow eye hole 12. UNABASHED...............Black.....................with tow eye hole I think I'm going to jump on board this, I would like to see the towing hole first so I can judge how I'm going to set things up though...
  18. you would need a heavily modded zed to pull those off
  19. surely getting the exact colour made up would be the best thing to do?
  20. ah but it doesn't have to end at your house. if you travel from place to place and keep leaving a clue or a riddle, each more fiendish than the last until we finally find you...ah forget it, just stick the names in a hat
  21. I'll go into the hat, but I think you should decide this is a much more interesting way...I'm thinking along the lines of a teasure hunt / scramble / race to find you and the tonneau. First one to find you wins, simples.
  22. I'll have it
  23. Makes a huge difference to the look - very
  24. GT4 alloys are much sought after so you should get a good price - what that price will be I'm not sure! Are your side skirts blended as well?
×
×
  • Create New...