Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. that's very cool I saw Angeline Jolie and Brad Pitt last week
  2. looks like it could've been a lot worse! so can you just take a knife to the ripped up bits to make it as good as new or do you have to but another rim protector?
  3. it's been a quiet night!
  4. didn't this happen years ago?!
  5. cheers or the advice guys, I've ordered a WD HDD so I'll see how it gets on. Went for the cheaper one as it will be next to a free socket anyway so not bothered about that.
  6. hope everything gets sorted nice and quick so you can get back to where you wanna be asap!
  7. no idea, have you tried the renault forums as am sure this will have been asked over there before?
  8. Welcome to the forum A car is never an investments as depreciation is one of the most expensive parts of car wondership (unless we are talking classic cars of course!). Forget about all that and just start taking a few test drives to figure out exactly which you want, be it 350 or 370, and buy the best you can afford. You won't regret it!
  9. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002 ... d_i=468294 or http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002 ... d_i=468294
  10. sounds a good deal to me, who cares if the passenger has a mirror or not!
  11. take it back and get him to do it correctly? alternatively get the machine polisher onto it.
  12. the Philips bulbs in your link are the wedge style indicators, I thoguht the zed had 581's?
  13. careful with City Link - they can be a little heavy handed lots and lots of pictures before, during and after you have packed it.
  14. previous owner may have had afternmarket alloys on and sold them on an exchange basis for the standard wheels either way shouldn't be much of a deal breaker at all - only about £400 - £500 for the rays isn't it?
  15. insurance on import made no difference for me
  16. how do you know the nuts are not strong enough?
  17. If you are over 25 then you should be able to get a decent enough deal with companies like Chris Knott or Sky insurance who also give forum discounts. the reason you can get evo cheaper than the zed is the fact it is rear wheeled drive - insurance companies tend to run a mile once the see the letter RWD! If your under 25 then your screwed, best option is admiral / elephant / bell etc. as they always did me pretty good quotes when I was younger.
  18. we use a lot of the WD drives at work and they seem to have a higher reliability than others so thought the same might be true for the externals. for the sake of £60 i think i might give it a try anyway
  19. as above guys, any recommendations for a basic 500Mb-1Tb external HDD to run from my PC. I'm not looking to spend a fortune as it is pretty much entirely for music. Been looking at Western Digital 1Tb for about £50-£60 - what you guys think?
  20. I'd be up for a stainless pipe for the popcharger coops
  21. I'll give you £150
  22. you need to cut the attitude, you really wont get very far on the forum otherwise.
  23. time to chill out I think Showtime1. I must admit it is a tad annoying reading threads of you slating the zed daily and telling us just how good the TT is. Why exactly are you not still driving around in the TT if it was so special?
×
×
  • Create New...