Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. surely just get clear reflectors and put a backplate full of LED's on it and cut into sidelight or indicators?
  2. UNABASHED

    rear diffuser

    ah right - I havent looked at any of the links as they are not accessable through works network,but if that's cheaper then defo do that then
  3. if you want a modified zed then go for Andy's, stunning Veilside zed in matt black - only around £15k if I rember correctly.
  4. Welcome to the forum mate, be good to see another zed around Leeds!
  5. just walk away, no point taking any kind of risk and there are plenty of cars for sale at moment so find a nice simple sale.
  6. UNABASHED

    rear diffuser

    why not get that one and wrap it in carbon?
  7. Happy Birthday!
  8. or PM everyone on the list and see who doesn't reply
  9. or in same search results............
  10. I think that is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen, I'm putting it on the xmas list
  11. Looks like a fun evening! So what do you put down in the 'why I deserve this prize' section of the competition?
  12. Whats involved in the Mercedes Benz World evening?
  13. is that actually a naked midget in the picture?!
  14. the big thing to avoid is direct sunlight, it ruins the whole process. What wax are you using? it should have directions on there, or if you run a search on it on detailing world theres always tips for each wax and polish etc.
  15. I've been leaving my windows open (although not fully) and locking and alarming the car, not had any issues with the alarm going off. Although this probably means my alarm isn't working
  16. all you have to do is go in there and challenge the queen bee, once you have dominated her then you simple walk out and the bee's will follow you. simples.
  17. Toddle off you little rapscallions before I give you a jolly good thrashin. I went Dickens on there ass!
  18. crap midfield by England - we seriously need to sort it out and quick! Was a bit disappointed by Milner, he's a local boy and I thought this was his game to prove himself and he certainly wasn't up to his best.
  19. congrats Neil
  20. I normally hate the Veilside kit but for some reason your car just looks perfect to me, just perfect! GLWTS - absolute bargain for someone, if I hadn't bought my zed then I would have snapped both your arms off for this!
  21. I heard smashing outside last night at the gf's house and rushed outside fearing my zed was being broken into, I found a gang of kids smashing old slates up. As I was read and expecting the worse I didn't really know how to react to in a very macho way told them all to 'toddle off' - not entirely sure where that harshest of insults came from!
  22. petrol is completely dependant on the driver. I spend a crap load as I travel to see the gf every weekend meaning an extra couple of hundred miles each week, that plus the fact that every time I try 'economy runs' to and from work I always get carried away at the sight of an open stretch of road. I spend around £80 a week.
×
×
  • Create New...