Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Hey mate! Nice to see you back! Can't help with the 370z but just thought id say hello!
  2. Wow Matts coming?? There's a face from the past lol! Look forward to catching up with you guys! Not seen Matt in years!
  3. Have u paid the retention fee again because it expires every year I'm sure. If not u may have lost it
  4. All the best mate! Hope u have a goodun
  5. No mate, its just a social weekend so no requirement to have a zed. I'm sure room can be made for resident traders also
  6. I had a K1 and it was just noise. lasted 2 or 3 weeks with it at most
  7. I love this car!! Looks awesome without the spoiler!
  8. I love my Buddy club exhaust although with decats mines is a fair bit louder than with normals or HFC's. Cars I have heard with normal cats or HFC's sound brilliant. Nice deep tone but also smooth and the V6 tone is crystal clear. Worth every penny IMO.
  9. Lol I experienced 48 in egypt a few years ago! Couldn't have a drink next to the pool for more than 2 mins before it was hot! Ur a lucky man being out there though!
  10. Neilp

    NEW BOOTS

    How close are they to MPSSs? Or not comparable at all? I wouldn't say they were anywhere near them but in reality they cost a lot less so you can't expect them to be.
  11. Neilp

    NEW BOOTS

    I used to have these on my Nismo 19's. Good tyre for the money
  12. Neilp

    M3 e90

    Starting to look dated imo mate. Nice car though and nice v8 sound Id go for the v10 M5 first though
  13. ROFL it looks like gas engineers closure plate tape! Has to be an engineers car lol poor sod!
  14. Its a lot of money for 4 hours though as you've still got to factor in all the fuel and tyres etc. I'd rather pay the 50 or 60 for a 2 hour session tbh as the costs for the session are less and much less harsh on the car etc.
  15. Too expensive these days in my opinion and no longer worth the money.
  16. No chance on a wet day with front wheel drive. Dry day will be close but zed will pump it. My mate has one mapped by dastek and I'm still faster without the nos. 280ps vxr 0.62 is 5.6. As i said of the line it should have the edge, rolling am not so sure. Ahh i'm forgetting you guys have the older slower zed The 300ps is 5.6 standard How o How old is yours Neilp? mines is a 2006 revup. No where near standard and running nos also mate
  17. Ur dreaming if you think you're gonna make 380whp. There was a car with a fully built forged high compression engine that abbey done for sale on here and it made 310whp. Good luck but I think you should be more realistic. To get that power your gonna be 10k+ in parts and labour. Engine building is not the same as mechanics. It's the same as a plumber is to a heating engineer. Two completely different specialities.
  18. Skeptas 350 was owned by a member on here wasnt it. White import.....scotty someone? It was mate but its now wrecked.
  19. If you're selling the head unit, has it been unpaired from the ecu in your car? If not then its no use to anybody mate. I'm sure some places can do it for you though.
  20. Such a stunning dog! My buddy has a pit bull and a staffie and both are very very well behaved and do exactly as they are told. Some people just aren't cut out to train dogs unfortunately. I totally agree about not hitting a dog also! I should have made my statement clearer in my first post.
  21. Rule number 1 of training a dog. Never hit them on the nose. It ruins the glands they use for smell. A dog feeds energy from its human. The dog needs direction. To train a dog is a very easy thing once you find something they respond to. If its barking then wait till it stops and then reward etc
  22. But in reality we all know it never. Unless somebody can actually come up with some real facts instead of all this scaremongering carry on, this thread should end. Any fuel over 97ron will be fine for your car. End of.
  23. They sit well on the g35. Not sure about the 350 though tbh
×
×
  • Create New...