-
Posts
11,236 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Neilp
-
I found it a little laggy on the MBP
-
yep just dropped it 30mm sorry missed that bit out. But think it's about 32.5mm lower than OEM with the change in alloys and springs . Was hoping I could bring it back with just the OEM set up ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk you have no chance with oem arms I'm afraid
-
Lol no u can't shock me anymore lol! I like those things too. Over winter all I done was eat and drink lol cutting season now. I'm 5'10 16.6 stone at the moment
-
Lol !!! Full fat milk! Pastry! And chocolate biscuits!! What do u weigh lol? I have a picture of you wedged between the arms of your office chair
-
Mod needs to do it. Don't double click post eft that's what causes it on phones
-
I'll come and join you mate! Will be good to catch up!
-
Careful with special fried rice. I made the mistake of reheating it a few weeks ago. A week of food poisoning later and I'll never be doing that again That may explain somethings.... I have a protein shake 2 hours before my fry up at about 6am, find it kick starts my metabolism. Do you find glutamine does anything? Ive been reading quite mixed reports on it, lot of people think it doesnt do anything to help recovery? my friend is a dietitian for bodybuilding and has sorted out what I need to eat and when. L-Glutamine does help recovery but it's for bodybuilding. Your glutamine levels drop when training and don't come back up causing your body to go into a catabolic state which isn't good for muscle growth. It stinks though
-
I have has raw oats in my protein shake, handful of cashew nuts. 5 grams of creatine, 5 grams of glutamine, fish oils and a big mug of black coffee
-
It's better than 100 calories from crack. That would probably be more unhealthy come on who's having crack for breakfast?? Zero calories in crack anyways! Don't need energy when your melted into a table with a spoon hotter than a vindaloo
-
Crisps and Jaffa cakes???? That's definitely a terribly unhealthy breakfast. Remember 100 calories from chocolate isn't the same as a 100 calories from nuts, oat, fruit etc
-
This has to be the most unhealthy breakfast I have ever seen!!
-
lol! Its a real piece of artwork mate!
-
That is stunning! What sort of power is that producing? I can only imagine how hard it is to stay on and control a monster like that when proper going for it! I find it hard enough in the zed when my nos kicks in with 100shot. ^^^Dave mines is the opposite with the buddy club system. Feels about 70mph when I'm only doing 30 due to the noise!
-
I agree!
-
All we need is a banner at the top of every section of the forum
-
Can we please have a sticky or a banner to remind people to stop putting generic headings for a thread. I'm constantly looking for stuff and finding threads that start with "Urgent Help Required" but nothing related to the problem in the title. It makes it very hard when browsing the forum to find what you're looking for without doing a word search and even then it causes issues. Thread or banner should say - STOP USING GENERIC HEADINGS!!!!!! PLEASE USE SPECIFIC TITLES!!!! Thanks
-
I think so too!
-
Possible airleak? Have you upset the butterfly valve?
-
I think a little opposite. Around christmas time is where most people are busy and have limited spare time to browse the forum. Theres also the fact that people leave photos and forget about them. Theres loads of photos submitted onto threads that people haven't submitted for the calendar. If theres months where its really quiet or where photos are really really poor(which i really doubt it considering the standard of photographers we have on here). Then we can poll the photos that don't make the top 3, of the month they were submitted, at the end of the year to fill the gaps. As we have to expect there will be months where there may be 5 or 6 awesome photos so there will be spares. It just simplifies the processes and saves all the looking through threads at the end of the year.
-
any thoughts on this lads/ladies?
-
All, I was recently browsing another forum that my friend is a member of and what they have running is a photo of the month- where members enter the photos during the month and they are voted on the following month. From this they pic the best 3 from each month and collaborate them for the voting for the annual club calendar. There is a thread a month for the photos to be uploaded onto and then the vote thread is the following month. No comments on the monthly submissions though(purely just for upload links). Just thought i'd share this as it seems like a great idea to prevent all hassle at the end of the year with loads of sh!t photos getting submitted and winning through various reasons(loyalty votes because you're friends with them etc) In turn I think this is a brilliant idea to go on. Neil
-
The thing is individuality is not always good! The nismo kit was made for the 350z and follows natural lines of the car. The aston front was made for the aston and looks hideous on the 350z. If you want an aston buy one. Its like the guys that make mr2's look like ferrari's.
-
I really hate these sort of threads. Word spreads through here like fire, about who people use and who have had problems, without these sort of threads. IMO this thread should have been locked at the start to prevent traders on here going head to head over something trivial. I agree that people like to hear views but for someone to post a who's better thread is a joke. Its like starting a who's better, CS or Tarmac etc.... absolute joke. This just causes arguments and is completely pointless and nothing will be achieved.
-
I just think its horrible when people try and make one make of car look like another that they usually can't afford. IMO leave they looks to the aston and get something that suits the 350z
-
I know nothing about them so I cant comment. South for tuning its Jezz without a doubt. Kent area for sheer knowledge on anything else its Brooklands kent. And for donuts and a laugh its The Zed Shed. Appreciate the reply, I know tdi are affiliated with abbey (tuning only I believe), I was just after a recommendation for somewhere oop north'ish as I'm in north wales . I usually do all my own servicing/repairs but with the car being under warranty I thought it prudent to get the stamp Cheers Paul rs tuning in Leeds done a great job of mines if you're wanting someone more northernly