Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Nope, they're not even good any more. You just need to know the right people
  2. My record is 101 miles from a full to the brim tank
  3. It's been rebuilt by Cosworth piston, conrods, head gaskets Good man! What about the bottom end? Who's been doing all your work on it? Look forward to seeing this kit on as its my favourite kit for the zed! The amuse show car was absolutely awesome!! At least you have the power to pull it off also A+
  4. Is you're engine built? 500hp is a lot of power to put through TT on an engine without a fully forged bottom end/pistons etc?
  5. Agreed but it's the other numptys on the road you need to worry about like guys from the club out on a run?? On the only time i have been on a run (wales) i didn't see any bad driving, so can't comment. Well the runs i've been on theres definitely plenty of speeding. Im really fed up of people on here with the moral high ground on here. I've been on runs where i've seen people drive well outwith there abilities just because everybody else is driving fast. Remember speeding doesn't necessarily mean breaking the speed limit. I've seen guys do 60 on country roads, even with the speed limit as national speed limit, and I still believe they were driving too fast for that road. I remember the Scottish Hoon fondly. Guys on single track roads driving under the speed limit but still too fast for the roads. Yet we are still quick to criticise others.
  6. Agreed but it's the other numptys on the road you need to worry about like guys from the club out on a run??
  7. Love your car mate!! Wheels are awesome! Love the gauge in the door vent also!!! Wish i had thought of that tbh. My two afrs are horribly placed in the centre cubby.
  8. Yeah a few places said the same to me about rwd experience. But it's not like I'm going from a 1.0 Corsa to a Zed 4 years experience, 4 years no claims, 23 years old, no points or driving bans, 1 non fault accident. Currently own a Stage 2 Astra GSi Turbo which I've had for the past 2 years. So it's not like I'm not use to the power or anything its not about the power tbh, its probably down to the fact you're used to driving fast fwd cars and powerful rwd cars can be a different ball game completely. Most of these specialists look for a year minimum or 25 years old before they'll insure u. One of the guys from up here sold a guy his zed who was used to 400hp evo's etc. Within a week or so the guy completely wrote the car off. Insurance specialist brokers take all this in as factors
  9. Of course
  10. Shame your cars wrecked mate! I would have stripped the bumper off the car also before they got it.
  11. yes, but you robbed me of them I was too good to you
  12. Whats your driving experience and history like?
  13. It really boils my **** on here how people always take the I'm a perfect law abiding citizen, and I frown upon people doing this this and this, approach.... I've been on drives with some of these members on here who are doing it, not necessarily on this thread, and they've been driving like complete idiots and doing crazy speeds etc and they're generally very very bad drivers with poor driving skills and reactions. People need to get off there high horse with stuff like that and live in the real world. Yes you may not necessarily agree with what this guys done but I can guarantee at some point that you have probably done something that has endangered somebody else - or their kids- without even realising it. Practice what you preach ladies.
  14. looks like she's on a booster to me?
  15. You will make a fortune on these! I had a carbon one which I couldn't fit due to my cage being in the way. Was absolutely gutted!!
  16. I don't buy any anymore. Getting too expensive recently. However when I do buy one its usually evo.
  17. ouch that doesn't look healthy. Probably a bent lower or up arm. Does it drive straight or does it pull to the side. Id get that to a mechanic asap and wouldn't drive unless driving to a mechanic.
  18. I know whats coming soon and I can't wait to watch !!
  19. Neilp

    I need a 4x4!!

    Never been a fan of Volvo's, but it's worth a search on Autotrader to see what else there is. A 2.4 lump would be perfect, not too juicy and not too under powered. Heck that mileage is a bit high though..... Good shout, will look further. my old man has a much newer XC90 with the D5 and it shifts and has decent mpg. Can usually see about 30mpg on motorway. A few things have went wrong recently and its been quite costly. In terms of build quality and comfort it has been excellent though and has clocked up a fair few motorway miles in the last few years without any hiccups till recently.
  20. nope it will only play out one speaker if it does work anyways.
  21. This was the best answer on this thread mate! Had me proper laughing!!!
  22. Will it's not about not taking sh1t from people though is it. Jeez. Its about avoiding conflict and having full confidence in yourself and you ability that if you cannot talk yourself out of trouble you can handle the situation to a successful conclusion.. I done cage fighting for a bit there studying BJJ, Judo, Thai. Personally the TKD stuff doesn't do it for me at all. I prefer stuff the resembles real life fighting situations.
  23. Its a seat for all the bitches that this pimp would be rolling with
  24. Based on the v3 kit. Same rear and front shape but modified
  25. Absolutely love this car! Love the back bumper also but prefer it in this guise
×
×
  • Create New...