Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Easily more than the 'max revs' guy hahahaha!!! I bet Yeah, but the first person to mention 'banjo string' gets a We all know where this thread is ending up! She's too young for all you old bastards on here though
  2. Easily more than the 'max revs' guy hahahaha!!! I bet
  3. Lol I reckon this one will be a 8-10 page intro thread! Anybody else want to make a guess?
  4. Welcome! Thats two women on here with noisy exhausts! I think Squee has some competition !
  5. I seen that vik! I reckon he was just wanting somebody to fondle it for him!! Brilliant thread by the way, really made me laugh! Welcome OP!
  6. If you believe the vehicle has been misrepresented in its sale you have case. Is the car on finance at all, finance companies love this sort of stuff.
  7. it also has orange reflectors down the side of the lights which means it is not a facelift.
  8. easiest way is to tell by the interior also, where is the hazard light button located?
  9. I really don't know why you are surprised that a clutch is approx £1000? Its a 1.5 tonne car with a 300ps engine, the clutch is always going to be expensive. People buy these cars because they are cheap, but the running costs are the same (if not more) than what they were when the car was new. Why are you so surprised?
  10. Where are you based? You will probs require a new flywheel also. There lots of specialists on here who can do the work for you at a good price.
  11. Now now
  12. Mines a 2006 with 34k on clock, uk model Welcome mate! Hope you find the right one.
  13. Yep, its bizarre for him! I hope he's doing ok!
  14. Anybody seen or heard from Andrew recently? Not seen him posting on here and his photo account on a website we use hasn't been updated in a long long time.
  15. Out of interest, what is your budget?
  16. Its the brushes mate, they stick in there holders and don't make good contact Easy job to fix but a bit of a nightmare to get them out. Involves disconnecting coolant hoses and can get a wee bit messy. May be worth giving them a wee knock with a hammer to see if they loosen off themselves.
  17. Amazing what can be hidden by darkening the lights in a room!
  18. Absolutely shocking! What a scumbag!!
  19. I think they should be named and shamed!!
  20. Well used and ready for the bin
  21. looks like somebody has tried to make it look like an aston with the bonnet vents
  22. Was this the Jap import version, I thought the weldina was?
  23. Paisley freight will deliver the exhaust for less that 30 quid next day btw.
  24. It will bolt to it but the pipe diameter is completely different. The flange sizes are the same. Believe me I know what i'm talking about here as I ran a Nismo Y-pipe with a previous exhaust. Why does you car not have the Nismo Y-pipe on it?
×
×
  • Create New...