Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. This isn't plasti-dip, This is a genuine wrap. Its Jays old car
  2. lol nah it was just for the rest of the scots pansies that are scared to camp out. I'll be in my nice warm tent Hows the weather forecast looking for the end of the month? Rain as usual?
  3. How much is the room?
  4. Hi, I'm looking for some help with a formula for a spreadsheet i'm producing. I'm limited in skill and got to a point where I need a spreadsheet to auto-accumalate. I'm unsure how to give text a numerical value, and then based on the text- a total to be accumulate per column as a numerical value. Any help would be appreciated and if it helps I can forward a copy of the document i'm trying to produce. Cheers Neil
  5. Welcome to the club Mats! Look forward to watching your project! Keep us updated with how you are doing with it! Plenty of help to be had on here with any issues that you may find on the car! Lots of easy fixes and cheaper priced parts on here!
  6. Cheers mate! Its one of my most favourite photos i've taken to date! Its lost some quality on the forum though.
  7. Photo taken in Inverness at the start of last week
  8. Same camera as I have! What lens are you using? Looks a little under exposed. Are you using an editing suite?
  9. Happy Birthday mate! Hope you have a fantastic day!
  10. Yeah, we have the apple store in Glasgow which is handy! The aftersales is part of why I really love apple!
  11. Theres a few of us heading down from Glasgow/Motherwell area if you want to tag along
  12. Hi Stu, It doesn't help much to be honest. I'm thinking about taking my MBP to the apple store to get them to test it out.
  13. Ahh! Thank God for that!! Was panicking there!! This is a lads event this one. The good lady isn't coming with me as she hates camping and also my car lol.. Gonna get messy!
  14. Martin, Just to clarify, will there be no camping at the hall at all? This is a bit of downer as trying to get bk to a camp site 2miles away smashed will be a bit of a challenge
  15. yep, works fine. Its the noise cancellation software that isn't working I think.
  16. https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5489176?start=15&tstart=0
  17. All devices mate. Theres a few threads on the mac forums about it
  18. Noticed this thread hasn't been updated recently. I'm having an issue which seems to be quite common. When using FaceTime, there person i'm talking to can hear themselves talking via a feedback to there device, as though my mac mic is picking up their voice. I've search online and tried reinstalling 10.9.3 however this did not solve the issue. Anybody else having this issue with MBP?
  19. Neilp

    Akrapovic evolution

    Its very quiet on the 370z tbh
  20. R34 GTR V-Spec for me, and still is! My 350z was the fastest car I could get reasonable insurance on at 21 (all them years ago) with an 8k claim on my insurance and 0 no claims bonus. I don't like standard 350z, still don't. I fell in love with the Nismo kitted car though at first glance and bought it. Still feel like a school boy every time I fire her up.
  21. Can you do some tuning on the haltech ecu?
  22. All you need is to notify a moderator. The problem, which I believe Jetpilot is referring to, is that its open to abuse. I have noticed one instance today that was not in forum spirit at all.
  23. way to rub it in have I missed a post? Not just a post.. A whole thread lol care to enlighten me?
  24. way to rub it in have I missed a post?
×
×
  • Create New...