Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. lol my work beemer is always getting push hard so I shouldn't have too many issues with that lol! The only thing I dislike about diesels is the lack of rpm. I like a high revving engine. Its not so bad if you have an auto box but going from a petrol manual to a diesel manual is always a PITA.
  2. Yeah it is only a visible inspection so you just clear them out and adjust the ECU to ignore any sensors. Just means that technically the car is not MOT'd therefore not insured... same as decats I guess really Sent from the golf club... it pretty much does the same job.
  3. every things illegal these days
  4. Listen to this A5 TDI, this is potentially the next car I will be buying to replace the missus car. One of the lads up here has one with a similar set up and its sounds amazing and goes like a rocket.
  5. A few of the guys on here will assure you that they are not. I had a run in with a 535d and it never stood a chance. Witnessed by a few on here lol. My 118d feels more powerful than the zed down to the torque delivery, its not though. All turbo cars give this feeling. Very true Neil, although depends what you view as 'quick' 0-60 Track 1/4 mile 50-80 normal everyday driving Etc etc At the end of the day if it 'feels' quicker then essentially it is The Zed never really 'felt' quick to me, even though it quite obviously was..... Sent from the golf club... Its all about the butt dyno I agree with you, some zeds don't feel fast
  6. I agree, even my 2013 118d is a fantastic car to drive! Powerful when you need it, nice car to be in and the noise isn't that bad. Some of the v6 diesels sound brilliant with sports exhausts
  7. A few of the guys on here will assure you that they are not. I had a run in with a 535d and it never stood a chance. Witnessed by a few on here lol. My 118d feels more powerful than the zed down to the torque delivery, its not though. All turbo cars give this feeling.
  8. Shades no need to pm me bud. The car in my opinion looks bodged together. This comes from; the wrong headlights, the wrong bumpers, horrible wheels and two toned paint. If it wasn't bodged it would have the correct lights, wheels, bumpers and paint along with a documented repair including photos. As said before, this is all in my own opinion. I've been here long enough to spot something not right with either members or cars. Good luck to you fella. Just don't rip off some unsuspecting innocent with chat about it being a facelift when in reality you've almost removed everything facelift with the car, besides the interior.
  9. ^^^ this is mainly due to this >>>>> http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/87886-53-nissan-350z-gt-breaking-spares-with-20-khans/
  10. I also don't believe your story, you joined here and your first post was looking for parts and then all of a sudden once you get bumpers its going up for sale.
  11. Looks terribly bodged together. Accident pics would be required to see what damage was actually done. You also have the wrong lights on it for a facelift btw, the correct lights have much more value.
  12. miltek is renowned for being the quietest aftermarket exhaust in the world. Should have done a bit more research unfortunately.
  13. same here on MBP Safari
  14. Neilp

    Towbar

    Yep I totally agree Dan, not approved for UK use as not on the approved list (as the 350z has never been approved, itself, for towing)
  15. Neilp

    Towbar

    http://www.autoaccessoriesgarage.com/Towing-Hitches/_Nissan-350Z
  16. Neilp

    Towbar

    As far as I'm aware every tow bar will have an approved list of vehicles that it can be used for. As far as I know there are none approved in the UK. However, in the states there are some available.
  17. I bought a cheap one on here and its actually pretty decent for the money. Cant remember the model though, think it may be the avx640
  18. Clown/Andrew is a brilliant photographer and excellent at photo editing!
  19. lol, Welcome! 313 is a good car! Different beast from all the cars you have mentioned above. Whats the budget like?
  20. about what?
  21. My Haltech platinum pro ECU cost over 1k 2nd hand!
  22. may be worth posting close up pics of all the flanges and studs to show they are all intact etc.
  23. over 5 years now and still love it
  24. Neilp

    3" centre pipe!

    The standard Y-pipe has a 2.5 outlet on it. The Nismo system and most aftermarket Y-Pipes have 3". I, myself, run a buddyclub pro spec 3 which has a 3" centre section
×
×
  • Create New...