Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. i said this to you on Saturday! I should be a mechanic
  2. You aren't helping anybody on the forum keeping quiet. You may find that somebody will no the member and help you out or it could go the other way and somebody else could get screwed. Expose if you ask me
  3. a fully built n/a high compression enginer.. job done
  4. I would be interested if you could get similar to this Not a fan of the the thick canards.
  5. 2013 118d beemer. Fantastic car, brilliant mpg (50+mpg) and is quite powerful
  6. Not necessarily, a detail usually includes a machine polish/wax. For proper paint correction, depending on how many passes are required, the price will vary greatly
  7. Seems to be fine so far, everything I use on Mavericks seems to work. I have it on a Mac Mini (16gb RAM) it does say you need a certain spec to run it. These are the "known" issues that apple point you to before installing . . . afari Safari may hang when playing certain Netflix content. iPhoto and Aperture iPhoto 9.5.1 and Aperture 3.5.1 are required on OS X Yosemite. Update to these versions from the Mac App Store. When entering edit mode in iPhoto, a black screen may be displayed instead of the selected photo. Photo Stream and iCloud Photo Sharing may not function properly when both iPhoto and Aperture are installed. iCloud The shared purchase history page on the Mac App Store is disabled for Family Sharing accounts. iCloud Drive may appear empty in the Finder after first time setup. Restart to resolve this problem. AirDrop AirDrop may not show nearby Macs. Sending files to another Mac using AirDrop may not work. I never updated yet as I was worried about all the know bugs and issues. Also that iCloud doesn't update on devices without iOS8 Is it worth downloading the beta? This is the public beta, so most of the issues were sorted out in the dev versions. As for if its worth it depends if you mind the odd weirdness creeping in. I dont sync much between my devices using iCloud, but I think when iOS8 comes out I will do more. I updated to this but then took it back off again. Really don't like the graphics on it. Was far too much of a change for me at the moment. Think I will wait until the final version is released
  8. you will probably find that your tyres will wear on the centres at these pressures. When driving hard your pressures will be coming up well over 40psi with air in them. Out of interest what tyres are you running?
  9. Seems to be fine so far, everything I use on Mavericks seems to work. I have it on a Mac Mini (16gb RAM) it does say you need a certain spec to run it. These are the "known" issues that apple point you to before installing . . . afari Safari may hang when playing certain Netflix content. iPhoto and Aperture iPhoto 9.5.1 and Aperture 3.5.1 are required on OS X Yosemite. Update to these versions from the Mac App Store. When entering edit mode in iPhoto, a black screen may be displayed instead of the selected photo. Photo Stream and iCloud Photo Sharing may not function properly when both iPhoto and Aperture are installed. iCloud The shared purchase history page on the Mac App Store is disabled for Family Sharing accounts. iCloud Drive may appear empty in the Finder after first time setup. Restart to resolve this problem. AirDrop AirDrop may not show nearby Macs. Sending files to another Mac using AirDrop may not work. I never updated yet as I was worried about all the know bugs and issues. Also that iCloud doesn't update on devices without iOS8 Is it worth downloading the beta?
  10. Same spec as mine by the looks of it. What price did you manage to get it for?
  11. mines discoloured tho but they replaced under warranty FOC
  12. I had a few vids but running decats. Scorpions just slightly more growl than standard, sounds sweet and zero drone, even with decats
  13. o but it does [Edit- its ben sopra so its not rocket bunny kit] This is the spoiler i've been trying to get somebody to fabricate for me!!! Tarmac !!!??!!
  14. Yep sounds like it could be a fluid or slave issue
  15. nope its a piece of cake, had to do it myself
  16. I hate plates that need letters moved, you have it for a bit, the coppers pull you, you then run around with a worthless plate on
  17. are you sure the blade had rays? Theres a blade that belongs to a girl in my streets bf, doesn't have rays though
  18. The stud isn't broken on the y-pipe its on the back box. Will need drilled out and replaced as welded in.
  19. Why not just stick it up in the guides sections?
  20. Why are you wanting to spend so little on this sort of car? My advice would be to tread carefully as any major defect i.e. clutch failure or engine oil seals etc and you will be spending almost the value of the car. Whats your top line that you want to spend on a zed?
  21. I have a cusco bolt in cage and it was a nightmare to install. The cost of the cage to import these days is crazy! Tarmac what cage do you have available?
  22. Oh yeah has to be a decent auto box, I have best of both with paddles If I drive mine in D mode, slow down for a roundabout then see a gap there is terrible lag, almost dangerous because you miss your chance then launch in to traffic so I mostly drive in S mode which changes the gearbox settings from waft mode and gives you (almost) petrol like instant power Sent from the golf club... Yeah the 1series in sport mode is pretty lively. Eco mode is terrible
  23. Neilp

    Wales 2015 or 2016

    I just want the Scottish Hoon to come back. This was my first meet and I drove it all in one day, approx 16hrs driving, was amazing. 50+ cars hooning through some of the finest roads in Scotland and UK is amazing!
×
×
  • Create New...