Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. PITA trying to get the exhaust off to change the rear. Make sure you have a big breaker bar and a pipe for getting some of the nuts off the underside of your car. Would do it on an incline though. You will use a lot of force to loosen some of the bolts and nuts off
  2. saski had those on his g35 also mate
  3. What fuel are you running also?
  4. is that it?
  5. What u talking about mate??? Please elaborate so we know what you're on about. We aren't mind readers on here.
  6. Is you traction control kicking in at all? Roads are slippy these days. Also with those mods, have you had a remap done?
  7. The manual talks rubbish lol. Do it when its cold. It will give a much clearer reading on the dipstick.
  8. Ur correct!! Haha played basketball also I will add I was still listening to rod Stewart, Elton John and rave music along side it haha
  9. Love busta. I listen to everything from nwa to xzibit cypress hill skepta and Wiley. Used to be a massive hip hop and rap fan when I was younger. Love grime also.
  10. My brother does this. He is a solicitor for trading gas and oil for the government. I know quite a lot about what energy we have
  11. Chase and Status - Alive
  12. Mines is facelift actually oops soz mate
  13. I have them in my car but vandalised with pen. Ill dig them out for you matey
  14. Can you please keep the thread title relevant to the subject. I understand that the title is your thoughts but something more relevant along the lines of why do people park like idiots would be better. This has been discussed on the forum recently and there's too many threads which have titles that mean nothing without reading the thread. As for you question, some people are just idiots
  15. Programme was on tv the other night called don't look down.
  16. Can you please edit your first post and rename this topic to something with relevance. This was discussed this week and makes it difficult when searching the forum as you need to open the thread to see what it's about. Many thanks Neil
  17. See this in the dyce clydesdale bank carpark a few weeks ago
  18. Theres lots of browsers. Google chrome and firefox were the ones I use on the PC. Quite happy with safari on mac though
  19. Are you sure the telephoto lens is 1.4/5.6? Is it not 4/5.6?
  20. That will be autocorrect on your browser. Not the forum.
  21. In the office, if you have 600x600 grid tiles then you can get very good led panels for them. ( Depending on what sort of light you want in the warehouse i'd go for the likes of 150w/250w son flood fittings but with metal halide lamps to give a nice white light. What are the dimensions of the warehouse? Induction lighting is good for energy saving but fittings are generally more expensive. I'd personally keep things simple and go for 150w/250w versions of these that give off a decent light spread http://www.thelia.org.uk/lighting-guides/lamp-guide/high-intensity-discharge/ (scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll see the fittings i'm talking about) Remember you will need emergency lighting also throughout.
  22. What browser and system are you using? never heard of this issue before to be honest Have you tried hitting post when it does it to see if it actually posts it onto the forum?
  23. Yes!! That's what I find! You hit post and it goes through the motion saying saving and then a few seconds later it posts it. I'm using 100mb broadband so I doubt it's my internet connection
  24. That's about the same time as i find it slow.
×
×
  • Create New...