Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Neilp

    LakeZ, big news.

    So Martin, Any news on the proclaimers yet? Get them while you can. After scottish independence they'll probably not be able to get working visa's
  2. No chance on a wet day with front wheel drive. Dry day will be close but zed will pump it. My mate has one mapped by dastek and I'm still faster without the nos. 280ps vxr 0.62 is 5.6. As i said of the line it should have the edge, rolling am not so sure. Ahh i'm forgetting you guys have the older slower zed The 300ps is 5.6 standard
  3. No chance on a wet day with front wheel drive. Dry day will be close but zed will pump it. My mate has one mapped by dastek and I'm still faster without the nos.
  4. After how close it was that really doesn't surprise me!!! My car REALLY needs to go in and get Up-Reved lol You would have probs been in the same position even with up rev matey. Yeah, looks like you'll need NOS! Sorry, I'll stop with the terrible F&F references now! Funnily enough I have it
  5. Your full car will vibrate apart mate honestly. For a daily driver it's dreadful. Looks disgusting with the bungs in also.
  6. After how close it was that really doesn't surprise me!!! My car REALLY needs to go in and get Up-Reved lol You would have probs been in the same position even with up rev matey.
  7. Yikes! I'm really being serious when I say this. Are you mental?????? I had one and changed it after 3 weeks or something. I have decatted buddy club system which sounds brilliant and around the same loudness. The k1 just produces noise IMO
  8. I told martinmac about 2 nights ago he's too caught up in the excitement of midge visiting I think
  9. Have you done any engine mods without a remap?
  10. Neilp

    LakeZ, big news.

    Brilliant!
  11. Neilp

    LakeZ, big news.

    Glad the dance class got cancelled I'm just to sort a thread for the scottish members attending
  12. hmm could I justify another zed. Just been looking at an Audi A5 3.0TDI S-line quattro to replace the swift sport with but this is cheaper and better looking
  13. thats beautiful
  14. Thats where the cats are
  15. Wages usually depends on where you are going to be working and staying. Where is the job offer location?
  16. Neilp

    LakeZ, big news.

    Hopefully this gets a turn out that it deserves! You have put a tremendous amount of work into getting this to happen
  17. Yeah even with bubbles thats a bargain! GLWTS!
  18. Yeah i agree with dblock. If its not the car for you then just sell it.
  19. how much power was your old civic putting out? Have you had your zed dyno'd to see if you bought a dog of a car? My mates civic type r is nowhere near as close to my car in terms of performance. You may have a duff car. You may just be used to hitting v-tec and getting a boost and not actually looking at how fast your zed is going. These cars generally do not feel fast but they're pretty quick.
  20. Those will look wicked in carbon fibre. Unfortunately I already have the aluminium ones or I would have had these. Great deal for somebody
  21. What's the carbon doorsill? Is that the bit with the Z badge on it?
  22. Neilp

    LakeZ, big news.

    You gonna play piano Neil!? Only if its better than the one at heaves lol. That thing could make Billy Joel look like an amateur!
  23. Neilp

    LakeZ, big news.

    He is!! He's crazy!!!! I told him to get the proclaimers but he said i've to pay for that myself
  24. Neilp

    LakeZ, big news.

    1st Class!
  25. I'm considering the Kevin bridges approach. He's in the "f*ck it, it'll be a laugh" camp
×
×
  • Create New...