Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. All the best mate!
  2. can you do us a favour and post the url link for the item instead of the auction number? Makes it easier for members to navigate.
  3. It does take a fair amount of turning to adjust them tbh. I'd park towards a wall and give it another go. Mark the wall with chalk and measure. Have you check the electric level sensor on the rear left suspension arm is still connected to the arm? This may be your problem if it's broken
  4. I've not really used one myself as I have a DSLR. A quick google should bring them up probs. Lots of free ones
  5. There's some decent apps for phone cameras now that allow you to have a longer shutter time etc. this requires a steady hand though.
  6. Ker feckin ching!! lol I'm starting to feel a bit proud of that photo after all the good comments! I took one of my mates Clio that I will fire up on the photography thread later. Cheers for the comments
  7. Too Instagram for me tbh. Cars are far too underexposed for my liking.
  8. The mods will probably ban you for that lol I'm giving away my trade secrets
  9. To be fair. I've been speaking with Aglii in chat and he's actually a pretty decent bloke. English is not his native tongue so this may be why theres some issues on whats being said and how its interpreted
  10. My friends father was in his 40's. Similar disease got him. Absolutely fantastic man and an inspiration! Absolutely gutting!
  11. I'm not going to give anything up. Today a very close friends father passed away at a young age. This has made me think more about how important everyday is with family. My resolution is to spend more time and thought for my family and do everything I can with my time here to show them how important they are to me.
  12. If you want to cause an argument on what is usually a peaceful forum, this is the perfect way to do it.
  13. SO... I ended up biting the bullet and getting the expensive speck case. The macbook pro landed and just wow!!! What a machine!!!!
  14. and the award for most pointless thread goes to....
  15. Just a shame the weather wasn't nicer. If i'd know you were up I would have nipped by for a quick chat. I'll catch you again no doubt! PS Glasgow's friendlier than edinburgh
  16. I'm in edinburgh tomoz mate if your around.
  17. Yes you may get offers as i've sold a few sets on here to be fair but had a little more tread than those. Best of luck with the sale. Hope you shift them to somebody who will kill them off in style
  18. Neilp

    Wheel spin

    I do agree with him also. I nearly died on that track day with re040's bridgestones are poo But as with anything a slight adjustment with driving style to prevent it is cheapest option, although, this does remove some of the fun from the car than having better tyres and being able to drive more relaxed.
  19. Neilp

    Wheel spin

    lol you're talking to the man who done his first ever track day in torrential rain on re040's
  20. imho I think you will struggle to sell them as you can get part worns online for less on ebay with free delivery. Those tyres won't last a crack on a drift track with the way one is mis-worn etc.
  21. Neilp

    Wheel spin

    its all down to the driver in my opinion. I drive to suit conditions and very rarely have wheelspin. However if i want I could get it to wheelspin in 3rd with the nos. Theres times and places for booting it. You may just be picking the wrong time to do it. Imho I'd adjust driving style as this is the cheapest option available.
  22. Neilp

    Which pads??

    Lol I didn't say they were budget. I said if your on a budget! They're fantastic pads. I checked mines the other day after 10k miles and a few track days and they're still in great condition! Once properly warmed they are even better!
  23. Change the flywheel at the same time mate. If the clutch is gone then there's a good chance the flywheel is destroyed
  24. plug in the phone and change to the tape setting I'm sure
×
×
  • Create New...