Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Neilp

    Which pads??

    Id go with ebc yellowstuff if you're on a budget
  2. New clutch required unfortunately mate
  3. remember us gallons and uk gallons are different btw.
  4. Neilp

    Japspeed K1

    I think mines lasted about 6 weeks lol. To be fair I love my buddy club but I could never use it if it was a daily driver.
  5. Lol that's old school but a proper art! Those skills are lost with us lot these days!
  6. No I mentioned a tripod in an earlier post lol. Yeah a decent tripod is a must. I have different ones for travelling and proper photography.
  7. Neilp

    Japspeed K1

    Brave!
  8. The above photo was taken in pitch dark on a really dodgy back road lol. I used a 30 sec shutter I think and a torch to light the car. Only error I made was my mates brake lights were reflecting on my bumper. Oh invest in a cheap battery grip. Most come with a remote. This will help with camera shake. If not then use the timer function to allow the camera to settle after clicking the button. I shoot at night in live view. (The button next to the view finder) and manual focus.
  9. Thanks for the comments lads! Much appreciated! I understand my cars not to everybody's taste but I love it. Almost 5 years on and I still smile at her If you need any help with photoshop there's lots of guides on YouTube. Try and shoot in camera raw and jpg. If you need any help give me a shout. I'm not a pro by any means but I have picked up little tips along the way
  10. This is a photo taken on my canon 600d with the 18-55mm kit lens. My 350z by Neilp87, on Flickr What I would add is don't post from photobucket as you will lose all the quality due to its shitty compression. Post from Flickr to keep decent quality in the photo. Flickr is excellent because you can browse other photos and see all the data on the settings of the camera for the photo.
  11. I actually done a little bit of editing on one of your photos when I first seen them but never got time to post it up. You should invest in photoshop or similar. It will make a massive difference to the way your photos look. Learning to use a DSLR properly and editing is a long long process. Every day I keep learning more and more. Brilliant hobby to get into though!
  12. You should have a last man out switch which should stay on until you leave. Speak to your health and safety team.
  13. Yes it could be this also. Mare of a time for someone who hasn't got ramps and a big breaker bar to get the rear caliper off before removing the rear discs/hub unit
  14. My guess is brake pads. Have you check them recently? Even when they look ok, if you take the out, they can be crumbled in bits and this can generally cause a squeal, albeit usually when going forwards.
  15. So, this is the time of the year where most of us get to sit on our behinds in front of the TV and watch some christmas movies. Whats your favourite? Once we get some good ones we'll fire a poll up and see if we can come up with a rough guide to best crimbo movies. So to start.... 1. Home alone 1&2
  16. All the best Lads! See you all in the New Year
  17. A few people have done it on here. There was a chap offering the service to do it but it was expensive. Every LED needs changed over.
  18. iPhone fail -edit
  19. lol fine scottish weather
  20. I'm in today also off all the way to the 2nd afterwards though.
  21. Well done guys!! Two of the most generous people I know! Hats off to you both!
  22. It helps in terms of there being more oil in it. I still wouldn't rely on it. To keep it simple. The most effective thing to do is check the dipstick when cold once a week. Takes seconds to do.
  23. You can have reasonable oil pressure but not enough oil in the bottom end of the engine. I'd always keep it topped up to the max as oil starvation is the usual cause of engine failure. Oil pressure does let you know of there's something not right but not on every occasion.
  24. Oil pressure isn't a good representation in the zed tbh. Id stick to checking the dipstick once a week to be safe
×
×
  • Create New...