Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Just mouthsicked there! That is fecking horrible!!
  2. kit lenses will be fine to learn with mate. Once you master the kit lenses and get some nice photos you will be able to utilise a pro lens much better If you need any help give me a shout. Always use it on full manual mode if you want the best out of it. Theres some great tutorials on youtube about f- stops etc and shutter speeds. Its pretty simple once you get the hang of it.
  3. Most of my family have died from lung cancer at young ages due to smoking.
  4. Lol interesting...
  5. I also have CS6 through work and struggle to do everything/anything on it, where as Lightroom is to me a lot easier! I take my hat off to anyone who can use PS like yourself +1 not useless at all, the screens in modern Macs are pretty good. I just watch tutorials then have a play with it. I'm just learning to do proper airbrushing! It's absolutely awesome but quite difficult to get the hang of it
  6. I also have CS6 through work and struggle to do everything/anything on it, where as Lightroom is to me a lot easier! I take my hat off to anyone who can use PS like yourself +1 not useless at all, the screens in modern Macs are pretty good. I just watch tutorials then have a play with it. I'm just learning to do proper
  7. I was following one of the recipe's from online. From what i seen, the peanut butter was where most calories came from? Could be just to add a taste to it i guess? edit: ideally I would like to utilise shakes in my diet, as im on the go quite a lot and can drink calories easier than I can eat, so its an easy thing to grab and drink on the go. Would the be any issue with this compared to chewable food? Just buy an all in one shake then. These things are miracle drinks though. If you trying to gain muscle size TUT training is what is recommend
  8. I wouldn't say useless to be fair. Maybe not as accurate but not far off. I've just had some prints done and I'd say my MacBook Pro screen is almost identical in colour to the prints
  9. Why would you be eating ice cream ? Remember 1000 calories from sweets isn't the same as 1000calories for veg and chicken
  10. Adobe photoshop cc is what I've been using. Cant get to grips with Lightroom at all.
  11. Where'd you get your rails from? I assume you made some custom changes to universal ones? But if not, lemme know. Really wanna get these fitted! I used the honda rails and cut the legs off my electric leather seats and welded them on. Lot of faffing about tbh but couldn't get rails that would fit.
  12. I have accord type r seats in mines. Custom rails though.
  13. This was taken on my kit lens also
  14. Nice numbers mate!! My buddy who I train with is at 155/245/240. 30 inch waist and 31" thighs lol Right now my legs lack but back training them twice a week just now. 33" waist, 49" back/chest so I have a decent taper but my size will disappear on this cut which is going to annoy me but I need to go with it. I played out right wing lol and was also walking about at 100kg lol! Boys in the club tagged me as a flanker in disguise.
  15. Beautiful photos mate!
  16. I have a 600d but about to upgrade to a 5d mk3. My buddy has the mark 2 and both cameras with the same lens, his blows mine out the water. I wish I went full frame at the start. Dblock I agree a good lens is a wise investment but a good photographer with a kit lens will smoke an amateur with a 2grand lens I'm afraid. The 50f1.8 had too short a field of view for normal photos-it's fine for portrait though. I have some stunning raw photos on the kit lens. A good e-ttl flash will help also. Camera flash is pants. What's that old saying again? Learn to walk the walk before you talk the talk.
  17. That's awesome work - a few of my friends used to compete in the BNBF Bodybuilding doesn't really do it for me, I prefer power/strength, but I have a huge amount of respect for them (you) all. So much dedication and so much hormonal manipulation / dietary strictness is amazing. Agreed with diet being the main thing behind training, it can either give, or sap your energy and either promote or take away strength/growth. Also 105kg bench is less important, it's all about squats and deadlifts! Good luck with your prep Neil Correct! I done heavy lifting a few years back also but I was gaining injuries too often. Was doing heavy lifting while doing mma and it was the worst mix ever. I'm was also a rugby player was a flanker but ended up on the wing :s work that one out lol. For a big lad I was quick on my toes lol I also agree it's all about squats and deadlifts. My deadlifts sitting just a tad under 200kg just now, squats aren't so great as my hips knackered from mma and rugby. My bench is pretty decent also with a pb of 150kg for sets. I'm working on it though. My weights dropped when I kinda lost a bit of interest last year and then a dirty bulk over the winter there helped bring it back up(felt awful though). Most of my training is around Olympic lifts. If you want a big back-deadlift, if you want big shoulder- deadlift, if you want big arms- deadlift Naturally I look like a stocky heavy lifter but over the last while I adapted my training to suit bodybuilding as it was just something i fancied doing tbh. Can't wait to be back on a bulk and lifting heavy again. My missus dad is a powerlifting and used to train with a guy called forbes cowan bk in the day. That name should be familiar to you
  18. The kit lenses are fine for a newbie. The canon cameras are now touch screen also and very easy to work. The guy on here called Clown has done some beautiful photos on his kit lenses. I have also done the same with mines. I have the 18-55mm f4-5.6, 55-250mm and the 50mm f1.8 prime lense. I'm currently saving for the tamron 17-50mm f2.8 lens and a canon 70-200mm f2.8 IS lens as i'm looking for something a bit more versatile. I wouldnt go spanking 600 quid on a lens when the camera doesn't cost this much at the start. Learn to utilise the kit lenses and camera body then once you feel ready go and buy a fixed aperture lens as dblock suggested. Dblock have you put any images up before? I'd love to have a swatch at them.
  19. most of my meals consist of 150g chicken, broccoli and sweet potato, every two hours. Breakfasts are shake, protein, nuts, bedtime its shake+ 10 egg whites.
  20. i'm on a baseline diet just now for competing in bnbf. Im 5'10 and weigh 16.6 stone @ 13% body fat. I'm aiming to cut down to 3-4% body fat over my full body in the next 24weeks. Its not about how heavy you are lifting, its about how you lift. Diet is 80% of your training. I'd recommend going and studying a lot and take it from there. A lot of my training is TUT but is slowly changing because of the diet i'm on. What works for one person won't work for another. You cannot supplement meals and expect it to work the same as good quality nutritional food. Right now I eat every two hours. I have been studying for years now and tried many different training methods. You will have to do the same and find out what works for you. No matter who you talk to everybody will tell you something different. Remember don't count the reps, make the reps count. 1 good rep is better than 5 half reps. When you say you bench 105kg that doesn't mean anything to anybody. Its about what it means to you. Can you rep it out, is the bar touching your chest, is it on a smith machine? These are the questions you should be asking yourself. I train with a couple of powerlifters who can lift crazy weights but don't look anywhere near as good as the guys who compete in bodybuilding. Weight means nothing. When you see the likes of jay cutler, phil heath, kai green and all that mob in videos repping out crazy weights, this is just for show. When they train they do not lift those sorts of weights. If they did they would gain too many injuries. When I train I work in percentages of my 1 rep max. For some comedy, check out broscience on youtube. Guy is brilliant and picks up on most errors made by most gym newbs. Don't be a half repper.
  21. have you tried doing the throttle body reset procedure?
  22. Dont do this ^^^ The belt will have no friction on the pulley to turn it !!!!!
  23. I think you are diving in too deep. I'd take it to one of the specialists on here who knows these cars inside out
  24. Is that some sort of threat? A fist letter? Like a knuckle sandwich? lol Not funny Neil he said pm stood for punching message ROFL ! You were quick I'll give you that! I had to reread to catch the joke
  25. How have you worked out you need a new chain? What issues are you having?
×
×
  • Create New...