Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Welcome ! Nice zed!! Where in Spain are you from? I'm sure we have some members who speak spanish to help translate for you
  2. Cars getting the vinyls done tomorrow
  3. I'll be there also.
  4. Jeez you have very hairy arms and peculiar shaped hands
  5. Theres a reason for that, have you seen the size of the guns on this guy I was a big baby ps love it when people admit defeat discretely by pulling out a yo mamma joke
  6. Very very sad indeed. A few of the boys I grew up with are out there. I really think our boys should be brought home. If these people want to kill each other then let them but not our boys.
  7. bloody hell women!! control your hormones!! I read something else similar in carbon coops thread that you wrote! Your painting a very different image of yourself than that of which I had fick - what did I say there? Give me a break that was over a year ago surely? Yep it was still a cracker lol... need to get you middle-agedWomen a subsection to talk about us young buff fella's Och well we won't be discussing you in there then will we? wide open Neily...wide open ive heard that about women around the 30's stage
  8. bloody hell women!! control your hormones!! I read something else similar in carbon coops thread that you wrote! Your painting a very different image of yourself than that of which I had fick - what did I say there? Give me a break that was over a year ago surely? Yep it was still a cracker lol... need to get you middle-agedWomen a subsection to talk about us young buff fella's
  9. bloody hell women!! control your hormones!! I read something else similar in carbon coops thread that you wrote! Your painting a very different image of yourself than that of which I had
  10. Very simple to do yourself even without a torque wrench. The motordyne spacer instructions tells how hard to do it by hand. It may not be as accurate but get it fitted and take it to a mechanic and ask him to torque them. Bump him a fiver for taking a few minutes to do it.
  11. Sounds about rights. Knockers is about 1.1miles and I used to do about 8-9 laps before doing a few cooldown laps and then back into it again. The standard pads are crap, I used standard fluid with yellowstuff pads and it was fine. I'm now using bluestuff NDX pads and rbf660 so I should see a remarkable difference. Just been out bedding in the bluestuff pads and they have outstanding power but very aggressive.
  12. HOLY THREAD REVIVAL!!! I just found this through the favourite threads thread. This is epic. Just read 16 pages worth and I'm in stitches laughing!!! Epic thread!!
  13. As long as your fluid is new it wil be fine. I never had any issues on standard fluid. Once it gets older it gathers moisture and lowers the boiling point. I only upgraded fluid as this year I'm looking to be on the track alot more and push a fair bit harder.
  14. I'm sure the zed is ok to put the handbrake on. The handbrake is in the drums and not the rear calipers. I'm sure that's what alex told me. Do make sure you cool the brakes first. I would defo recommend fluid change. One of the boys in his integer boiled his fluid after a few laps and had no brakes whatsoever.
  15. Welcome!! Is it a jap import?
  16. judging by that i would recommend a smart car roadster Just kiddin! Happy searching! and welcome !! Be careful if you get a zed as its a very dangerous beast in the wrong hands. Many many experienced drivers have found out the hard way. PS no tribal's on the bonnet of the zed please
  17. what about tuning in nitrous systems? I'm seriously considering buying a nitrous kit but unsure about safety issues etc in terms of engine stress and wear. Car has only touched 24k so engine is still in good condition im guessing
  18. good spot
  19. I didn't fit them Neil I passed them onto Graham and I don't think he has fitted them yet... ahh my bad, i jumped the banter and never read everything
  20. Cheers lads thats exactly what i was looking for. Did you's find it quite an easy job to fit them ?
  21. looking good bro!!
  22. Hi guys, just a quick one to see if anyone has a guide for changing the coolant hoses or even any tips with regards to a method to do it without dropping too much coolant and getting air in the system. I have a 3 pipe kit to fit. I spoke to alex and he showed me some fancy pipe clamps which i dont have, so any other recommendations welcome. Cheers
  23. I have for sale 4 bottles of Castrol Magnatec 4L 5w30 A1 Fully Synthetic Oil. I'm looking for £18 a bottle plus £7 delivery. So £25 a bottle delivered to your door. I will sell 2 Bottles for £46 delivered or all 4 for £85 delivered First to PM will secure with immediate delivery and I will also make a contribution to the forum as I done with a previous sale for oil filters. Neil
  24. cheers dude you can drop it over next week
  25. junction26m1 is the shop i got mine from. There website is www.roadrunnermotorsport.co.uk. The scorpion is still showing on there site at £335 including vat
×
×
  • Create New...