Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Where is this Amuse,cant see it in the for sale section. too late dude, it sold within a few hours for much higher than the asking price
  2. haha i didnt hang about to see... lol It was hilarious she started laughing so i emphasized my gesture and pointed at her car but god knows what she was thinking i was trying to tell her. She never put the lights on anyways shat myself when george said his daughter spotted me lol, my first thought was uh oh.....
  3. why not just buy the rims and then order your own tyres dude? have you dropped the car and rolled the arches yet?
  4. +1 on that, I'm a building service hvacr engineer. Got commercial and domestic gas qualifications, electrical and air con and plumbing. The money to be made if you work for yourself is excellent. I not long turned 23 now and the only other route I fancied taking my job was offshore to chase more money. I guess I was pretty lucky with my decision to be a service engineer rather than installer (which I am also qualified to do.) good luck with the search. There is adult apprenticeships out there and although you may think its easy it really isnt. However if you really like working with your hands and dont enjoy gettin a bit dirty then it is a fantastic job to be in.
  5. All will be revealed on the day, or maybe the day before And it's 3 seperate things, all for your Z, no more clues Lol I guess I'll have to wait a couple of weeks then lol. I hope it's sunny. I hate being on the track when it's wet. I'm a pussy in the wet lol. I'll give you a shout on Sunday and come down and get a few vids of your exhaust for the forum. I'm working till 3 so should be around for about 4.30ish if your still out cleaning.
  6. That's where we always start. My buddy used to work in one a few years back and all of our crowd had employee cards for cheap meals lol. I think the run will defo need split into groups if everyone really turns up. It was hard enough with 3 cars due to the roads being very narrow and my zed not liking grass verges so I had to get people coming towards me to reverse! George what's the surprise lol I'm desperate to know lol
  7. Haha do tell!! Have you been gettin emails from Andy? Are we still good for the rx8 owners meet on Friday? Ah I see!! tell her next time I want some free burgers it was just a quick snack before dinner lol.
  8. Haha please tell me she wasn't driving a red corsa? I was trying to tell a girl to put her lights on but I think it looked as though I was signalling that I wanted to squeeze her boobs I was down noising up all the corsa vxr driver but was hard to drive on those slippy roads. Was sideways on dual carriage way trying to put power down in 3rd and 4th lol. I'll need take a spin by yours and say hi and get a look at your fancy exhaust
  9. Neilp

    k2 or scorpion?

    Haven't had any popping or fire any more yet. Had it tuned so fueling is ok now. It's non res decats. Just test pipes
  10. if your gonna drive like him you better stock up on lots of brake pads, discs and calipers
  11. look and work are totally different things. You will need high maintenance no doubt and usually like all cheap shite it will fall apart etc
  12. the prices say it all. A set of kw's v3's are over 1300 quid. If you pay cheap then thats what you will get im afraid. It has happened many times and ive now had it drummed into my head that you only get what you pay for. Buy cheap buy twice big +1 on that
  13. the prices say it all. A set of kw's v3's are over 1300 quid. If you pay cheap then thats what you will get im afraid. It has happened many times and ive now had it drummed into my head that you only get what you pay for.
  14. hahahahaha brilliant craig
  15. the standard suspension is coilovers except the rears. adjustable coilovers allow adjustment. The rear of the zed isnt a true coilover and is an expensive job to change to.
  16. you seem to have made it look like a GTR?! if i close 1 eye and tilt mt head i can kinda see where you are coming from, kind of when you getting a new zed dude?? hopefully by the end of the month when insurance is due for renewal. think i have one lined up and have been slowly gathering parts like led lights and @*!# for it. so getting pretty excited jamzee500. sorry for the highjack, my artwork is clearly loved though, i may have to help more people Best thread highjack this year
  17. no eibachs are tried and tested and are fine on track. The coilovers allow alot more adjustment to suit the track. If you dont plan on tracking i would honestly say eibachs every time. Eibachs are well thought of and used on many cars. Nissan supplied my car fitted with them with the nismo kit etc and it looked fantastic on the 19"lmgt4's. No rubbing but sits just perfect. You only get what you pay for imo
  18. this is made of win +1.. this should be made a sticky haha
  19. you seem to have made it look like a GTR?! if i close 1 eye and tilt mt head i can kinda see where you are coming from, kind of when you getting a new zed dude??
  20. the eibachs are just a straight swap. It does make the car low and navigating speed bumps will become an issue, esp the big square ones in the middle of the lanes. I had them for over a year and they were good. Changed to coilovers for track use
  21. hahahaha brilliant! just shows how in tune dogs are with there owner(pardon the pun)
×
×
  • Create New...