Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Been to many of those days up here lol. Quite frankly, my engine is dirtier than a prozzies knickers. It's just the way it is. It's not how you stand by your car, it's how you drive your car.
  2. Lol I didn't think anyone could add to what alex said. But there's always some post whore spamming for the post count Lol I didn't think anyone could add to what alex or cmck13 said. But there's always some post whore spamming for the post count It was a tough one that time
  3. Dont feed it when you are here. Does the cat think it's real?
  4. Hahaha I loved that film! It's been a while since I last seen it. It is getting crazy attention but I have to be careful as there is alot of jealous scum up here. Luckily it isn't the daily driver and I generally don't leave it in carparks. Got someone taking a photo on the motorway the other day. It's one of those situations that you get to kid on you don't notice them and try and play it cool like you're used to it lol
  5. Lol I didn't think anyone could add to what alex said. But there's always some post whore spamming for the post count
  6. Neilp

    Varis stuff

    I've only ever heard good things about RHDJapan. Service has always been flawless. I'm sure Ian used them alot if I remember a previous thread correctly
  7. i cant wait for this!! If your still looking for examples of cars for the display you can use mine
  8. hahaha cheers stu!!
  9. Cheers mate, still trying to work out if i can scrape up some cash to buy your NOS set up from you lol its all boxed up with your address on it !!!! lol Lol im hoping my wage at the end of this month is as good as i think its gonna be lol, i may have to sell my body to raise the cash
  10. I got a pretty good deal on the hel lines and they were half the price of goodridge. The look pretty funky too and well rated amongst most on here Make a great difference in the pedal feel when braking also
  11. Is that brembo rotors? Did you buy from alex, i seen he had some in when i was at his place? They will work fantastic with the yellowstuff pads. Would defo recommend fitting yellow's to the rear aswell. I'm running Bluestuff NDX race/track pads and they are awesome
  12. Cheers mate, still trying to work out if i can scrape up some cash to buy your NOS set up from you lol
  13. Tarmac usually sorts all my postage needs with great prices through dhl express
  14. Lol it had to be done lol.. new year, new look haha
  15. Thanks for all the comments guys and girls! Can't wait to get some nice sideways pics on track for next years Calendar entry lol
  16. The only people who say it isn't worth it is the lucky mofo's with cheap tax I think the extra 20quid a month is worth it for a little more grunt and a far more luxurious and better designed cockpit. It's a question which is always answered the same. The guys who own em will back them up and the guys that don't won't. It's all personal choice IMO
  17. Neilp

    Gutted

    Is this the one with the big centre vent and sunken Centre?
  18. Neilp

    Tyre Help

    My 275's on a rear 9.5 drowns the wheel Edit: I don't know what offset the lmgt4's are but i couldn't even space 5mm without interference with the arch.
  19. I love it mate!!!! Thanks alot!
  20. Lol she gets expensive tax also lol ( I'm inthat club too but worth it for the interior IMO)
  21. Wow honestly guys it feels so good to get such positive comments from serious members. It took alot to take the jump and do it as I didn't know how the outcome would be accepted on here. Once the rest of the vinyl work is completed it should look even better. Can't wait to be the member proudly standing next to it at shows and should be down south for a few of the biggies during the summer. Thinking about going black and red on the lmgt4's but don't wanna over do it. May just get a refurb in the standard form as I do love them as they are. The track rays will be black and red though to match in with it.
  22. Welcome to the forum Emily No geek chat around here lol, there is a repair for the stero but best to rip it out and get a good one instead. We have a decent clan of women on here to keep you company and back you up against us big boys haha
  23. There's gonna be advertisement for my aunts business on the roof hopefully but if not I will get a mockup done and see how it's going to look. Cheers for the idea jamie how's wife and bairn doing btw? You joining us for show season again?
  24. See if you could use the first pic and then do something similar with Photoshop I think it would look pretty cool having the side of the car on show aswell as that's where all the detail is lol. Keep the ideas coming though and let me see what you come up with if you get a minute with Photoshop. Cheers again lads
  25. Thanks guys! All ideas welcome. I'm a compu-retard so I have no idea how to do anything.
×
×
  • Create New...