LC818's Pic heavy

scobie140

YOU BLOODY BUGGER!!! Look great :)

I want a set for my Z but only once my 18's are shot. Works out about £50 more expensive to get 19 inch tyres, and upgrade to 245/40/19 up front and 275/40/19 on the rear, rather than the 225/45/18 and 245/45/18 I got currently.

Can I ask what size you're running, both tyre and rim?

FYI I would go 265 as I'm a bit worried about rubbing, but I've seen people do it fine on this forum, and it's £50 a tyre cheaper to go 275!!!!

Got a black car, so choosing an appropriate colour would be hard. normal silver looks great for the contrast, but darker colours look badass too!!

I hope they don't get the dreaded curb rash :(

• Like 1

Cheers folks.

Very nice :) would you mind sharing the sizes and offsets (and spacers if used)?

19x9.5 ET20 front 255/35

19x11 ET25 rear 275/35

No spacers

No issues with rubbing etc, Not sure if i would maybe try a 285 on the rear next time to make it less stretched looking as i'm not that low so might not rub.

I'd love to lower it more for less of a gap but struggle with the speedbumps as it is so can't go any lower.

Got the tyres form oponeo.co.uk worked out much cheaper than any garage or dealer could supply them

• Like 2

Oh wait these are Linear Corse wheels right?! Ive been looking at these for a while, ive only just clicked on haha :yawn:

Always wondered how these would fit on a UK car as ive only ever seen them on US models. Having seen yours it definitely fills me with confidence! :)

Edited by jonty88
  • Like 1

Can I just ask, how much did you lower your car by? I'm looking at a set of these around Christmas hopefully but maybe later.

Yours looks about as low as I want to go, as stock it's already a lot lower than most cars I know haha

Please share your suspension set up so I can have a look at costs :D Otherwise probably just get some form of Tein set up

Can I just ask, how much did you lower your car by? I'm looking at a set of these around Christmas hopefully but maybe later.

Yours looks about as low as I want to go, as stock it's already a lot lower than most cars I know haha

Please share your suspension set up so I can have a look at costs :D Otherwise probably just get some form of Tein set up

I'm only lowered on teins so not much (15-17mm off the top of my head) whiteline front and rear sway bars fitted at the same time and whiteline front drop links. Got a alignment done after I fitted all those and made a huge difference, still enough adjustment left for a little to play with. no rubbing etc with this set up either.

I think if you go lower then you need to add in new camber arms etc to allow adjustment and would probably have to roll the arches depending on how much camber you have.

I think my rear drop links are going to need changed soon so they will get upgraded to whiteline's and ill get another alignment done.

love the look of these, iam looking at getting a set n was about to ask if anyone had the on a 350 when i saw this post haha. did they fit over the Brembos ok? how close are you to rubbing? iam still standard hight but wanna go 285 even push 295 on the rear. at your hight do you think you would rub on 285?

• Like 1

Looking fabulous buddy, loving that shade of Green. If its wrapped looks a great job. B) B)

Cheers, Its a respray

love the look of these, iam looking at getting a set n was about to ask if anyone had the on a 350 when i saw this post haha. did they fit over the Brembos ok? how close are you to rubbing? iam still standard hight but wanna go 285 even push 295 on the rear. at your hight do you think you would rub on 285?

Yeh fit over the brembo's no problem. straight fit no spacers.

No rubbing with my set up, I've not checked behind the wheel to see what clearance there is there but i reckon i could possibly squeeze the bigger sizes on at a push, possibly would need more camber though or arches rolled. I don't want to commit and say yeh you'l be fine incase i'm wrong and you end up with tyres that don't fit under the arch lol.