Motorsport Dream

Jetpilot

F1. The pit ladies at F1 are out of this world. Imagine how many you'd be forced to work through on just a tyical weekend in say Belgium, then you're literally on double time in places like Signapore or Brazil. No wonder the drivers are in such good shape :lol:

I'm not usually sexist like this, but they're so hot they're making me sexist. ;)

F1. The pit ladies at F1 are out of this world. Imagine how many you'd be forced to work through on just a tyical weekend in say Belgium, then you're literally on double time in places like Signapore or Brazil. No wonder the drivers are in such good shape :lol:

I'm not usually sexist like this, but they're so hot they're making me sexist. ;)

You'd be best off skipping Monaco then. :lol:

F1 for me. Regardless of how entertaining it may or may not be to watch these days, it'll be no less exciting to drive the cars today than it was 10/20/30 years ago; it's still the pinnacle of (4 wheeled) motorsport. And I don't do bikes so less wheels doesn't appeal at all. :lol: