The "Show us your garage" thread

AliveBoy

I know there's a few of us who have ongoing projects to make our garages better, so I thought we could have a thread for those lucky few to show off their awesome spaces. Bragging is perfectly ok, before and after pictures are really good. Hints/tips and advice are encouraged :)

I found this before and after on pistonheads:

vOvuzLG0.jpg

idxt0DzZ.jpg

I'll take some pictures of mine when I get home :)

• Like 2

that before and after is messing with my head, the car looks a different colour and the door is on the wrong side if I believe that the main garage door is behind me in the second picture :wacko:

Although... If the main garage door is not behind the camera in the second picture... he's going to have a hard time getting the car out!

Edited by Durk
  • Like 1

that before and after is messing with my head, the car looks a different colour and the door is on the wrong side if I believe that the main garage door is behind me in the second picture :wacko:

Although... If the main garage door is not behind the camera in the second picture... he's going to have a hard time getting the car out!

He may have two garage doors in the 1st picture, would also explain that the side door is out of shot.

and in the refurb he got rid of the 2nd garage door.

He may have two garage doors in the 1st picture, would also explain that the side door is out of shot.

Good shout, very possible B)

Either way... his before picture looks about as good as I could hope my after picture to be!

• Like 2

Good shout, very possible B)

Either way... his before picture looks about as good as I could hope my after picture to be!

He has one more garage than I have :lol:

That's so cool! Presuimg that isn't your one? :lol:

Although surely two lifts would be better for the top layer? Then you don't have to move two cars out to get one down?

To be honest, if I had enough money to have that issue, I wouldn't complain either way :lol:

I'm waiting for Keyser to come along, in fact maybe the planners are worried his garage will end up like the one justthejedi posted :lol:

Mine is a storage unit too that said there's enough floor space for the bbq, my bike and my brewing facilities which consists of a small table with a keg on it going through second phase.... Hopefully have that bad boy demolished over the bank holiday though :lol:

• Like 1

Just finished the refurb and it now offers:

- the latest in natural lighting

- real effect weather simulation to test detailing products

- high capacity drainage

- 100% carbon neutral energy and water delivery solution

- viewing gallery

- and best of all, infinite vertical storage capacity

6f9d2398-4873-46ab-94a9-7e284ec7c9b3_zps1a74f276.jpg

:lol:

Edited by SuperStu
  • Like 5