What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

I play all games on Easy B)

To be fair I always up the difficulty on most games out of the box now. They all seem far too easy to be able to complete compared to the games when I was growing up in the late 70's/early 80's.

I've put this down to a mix of the modern kids attention span and the ability to make more money from DLC/Expanssion packs. It's defiantly not because I'm so awesome at games now because I feel I'm below average when playing MP games.

I did find TLOU bucked this trend and I had to lower the difficulty as well as finding it frustrating at times..... I still went back for more though.

On a side note, I stumbled on a trailer of 'days gone' the other day and it did interest me.

Edited by Fodder

I play all games on normal... how they were intended to be played. ;)

Renting games is ace though. If they dont impress me they get sent back the same day. I'd given TLOU more of a chance than others though seeing as it's supposed to be one of the best games ever.

I don't have enough time to spend hours and hours playing a game, retrying the same section over and over. I just want to be able to get to the end of the story.

If they put cheats in all games, I'd use them all the time.

I don't have enough time to spend hours and hours playing a game, retrying the same section over and over. I just want to be able to get to the end of the story.

If they put cheats in all games, I'd use them all the time.

Unfortunately gone are the days of cheat codes like in GTA3 etc. Remember when all you needed to do was a special sequence on your control pad; R2, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Up, Right, Up = All weapons. :teeth:B)

Nowadays it seems everything is about how much money they can squeeze out of you with everything on DLC download or similar. :thumbdown:

God bless trainers on the PC, that's all I'll say.

I don't mind DLC as long as it's done well. All this £2 for a new outfit though is ridiculous.

Totally agree.

I don't play "Call Of Duty" anymore but that series got really bad for that sort of thing with outfits, guns & gun skins etc.

Any PC gamers want a free key for the Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 beta that kicks off tomorrow? Got mine today, and it comes with a couple of spare ones.

Chuck one this direction please Dan, be mighty kind of you :thumbs:

Really enjoying Final Fantasy 15 on the PS4 at the moment, decided to invest in that as the latest COD is pants and im not wasting anymore money on DLC's

A fantastic game I really enjoyed, though it does have 3 planned DLC's, thankfully they aren't integral parts of the game and are more bonus stories, which makes me happier. After completing the game, there's a hidden dungeon you need to fly to by the rock of ravatoh, took me longer than I'd like to admit to get through it but I recommend having a go at that if you like your mind being screwed with, it's a puzzle based nightmare!

Star Wars battlefront was £17 on Xbox live last weekend and have to say I'm loving it. Being a Star Wars fanboy it's so much fun and the sound effects, it's just like you are there in the movies.

Ah should have got ea access 12months got like 15 games or so on it and battlefront is one of them. Currently only £18 for the ea access

Edited by PPod

Last night I downloaded Monkey Island 2 as it's free on Games for Gold!! Played these gamesa lot growing up so going to enjoy playing it through again :D

LeChuck's revenge?!? I'll get downloading, loved the Monkey Island games on the Amiga, remember the code wheel anti piracy device?