What Game are you currently playing ?

Suits

Mass Effect Andromeda. Nothing else matters in the slightest.

Also, I expect big things from Assassin's Creed 27 since they've had an extra year to do it. And if the Scorpio isn't the game changer it should be, with MS having learnt from the debacle of the original Xbone launch and the weakness of the PS4 Pro, then I'll be massively disappointed.

I'm hoping red dead redemption 2 actually gets released this year. I have the new gran turismo on preorder through a Tesco deal however I probably have more chance of red dead being released this year than GT.

That's a good one too. I loved Red Dead Redemption so I'll definitely be getting that when it comes out. B)

I did notice you could pre-order the new Gran Turismo but I've learnt from the past that's it really not necessary to do unless of course you get some sort of discount or game extras for doing it.

I'm hoping red dead redemption 2 actually gets released this year. I have the new gran turismo on preorder through a Tesco deal however I probably have more chance of red dead being released this year than GT.

That's a good one too. I loved Red Dead Redemption so I'll definitely be getting that when it comes out. B)

I did notice you could pre-order the new Gran Turismo but I've learnt from the past that's it really not necessary to do unless of course you get some sort of discount or game extras for doing it.

I got a deal with pre order 2 games for £80 but I also had a £10 off £50 spend voucher so I got/get BF1 and GT for £70.....

• Like 1

I got a deal with pre order 2 games for £80 but I also had a £10 off £50 spend voucher so I got/get BF1 and GT for £70.....

That's not bad then and I take it they deliver it to your house? ...that saves you petrol too then. ;)

:lol: I know it's sounds penny pinching but both games were the cheapest at the time (£35 each).... that said I've paid for one that may never appear :cry::lol::surrender:

:lol: I know it's sounds penny pinching but both games were the cheapest at the time (£35 each).... that said I've paid for one that may never appear :cry::lol::surrender:

Oh I'm confident a new Gran Turismo will appear, ...just whether or not it's before the release of a Sony PS5 I don't know. :shrug::lol:

Just got a Sony VR from the Mrs - really enjoying it although 30 mins is about the max. Just taster games really to show what it can do. Also playing Final fantasy VII now its available on PS4

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone buying a Switch in March for £280 then?

Nope?

Me neither. Price is fine, but with only Zelda at launch + Mario not coming until Xmas + pretty much nothing else on the horizon remotely interesting I think it's yet another Ninty console I'll be passing on. Little bit concerned that they only have 80 games in development (PS4 had 180 announced at launch), and the prices of the peripherals are ridiculous. They're also moving to paid online, which is fine as long as it's no more than the £40 XBL and PSN charge, and actually works. I'm also very disappointed that the screen is only 720p, I get that that was done to maximise battery life but it's just not good enough, not when even my iPhone has a 1080 screen and the S7 can do 1440!

Apart from Zelda, there's nothing there that interests me at all. Three hours of battery life on that game too, which seems a bit short. And only 900p on the tellybocks allegedly...

I've been playing Watch Dogs 2 (superb commentary on modern life as well as a great sandbox), but even better was System Shock 2. £1.74 on Steam, 17 years old, and utterly brilliant.

If you've never played it, you really must. The story holds up incredibly well, and even the graphics & controls are on the acceptable side of old school. This must've been terrifying to play when it first came out, and if ever a game was ripe for remake you'd hope it was this.

Seriously, it's a couple of quid, what have you got to lose?

Ah man I'd love to play System Shock 2 for the first time again, such a great game and nothing I've played since has come close in terms of pure atmosphere. Dead Space was a fairly good recent try but as always in modern shooters there's a bit too much focus on all out action.

I like immersive single player games so I'm waiting on Mass effect & red dead redemption. I'll definately get GT7 but they need to bring something new to the table really other than just the big library of cars and tracks

Well that reply of mine was a bit out of sink, lord knows which page I was just reading but it wasn't the most recent one! Oops

It doesn't matter, this thread is all about gaming. You're looking forward to those titles and I know others are too.

You like immersive gaming, so what's the go to game for you at the minute?

• Like 1

Well that reply of mine was a bit out of sink, lord knows which page I was just reading but it wasn't the most recent one! Oops

It doesn't matter, this thread is all about gaming. You're looking forward to those titles and I know others are too.

You like immersive gaming, so what's the go to game for you at the minute?

I'm still really enjoying fallout. The console mods have really injected more playability for me. I'm also occasionally delving into mafia 3 but mostly I'm waiting for the next mass effect

This could possibly be the most geeky post.

Im playing Rfactor2, and race in a league called GPVWC, and have been signed to a team in the superleague.

Sorry.

Haha congrats. When I was younger I played a lot of Day of Defeat, a WW2 mod for Half Life, for the top team in the U.K. Played for the UK team too. Shame I've not been that good at anything useful since then :)

• Like 1

This could possibly be the most geeky post.

Im playing Rfactor2, and race in a league called GPVWC, and have been signed to a team in the superleague.

Sorry.

I was a big Race07 player, but haven't raced online for a long old while, keep meaning to start iracing, but think I'll wait til I retire, and build the world's greatest virtual cockpit and win the virtual monaco grand prix. Or something. lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure Fodder but I enjoyed Project Cars either way. Still got it in my collection now as didn't see the point in trading it in as there aren't many racing games on the PS4 as it is.

Are you into "The Last of Us"? ...because they're bringing out "The Last of Us: Part 2" this year?

No idea on the exact date as of yet but definitely one I'm looking forward to getting. :D

[media]

[/media]
  • Like 1