GT-Four

coldel

• 1 month later...

A new ticket on the car today, no advisories :) also tester found what the rattling at the back was, a slightly loose inner arch liner on the back of the car, finally got rid of that annoying rattle that sometimes would intrude the cabin :teeth: Also did a few other little jobs, changed the oil with another 4 litres of Millers, cleaned up the clutch cable/pedal to stop a squeak that was developing, happy days.

Everything converted to blue :) ... except the green clock which apparently is a pain to swap colours on.

The clock is ridiculously simple to colour-change, mate!

I thought I read somewhere that its difficult to open up, or you talking about a sweet wrapper stuck over the front :);)

I've just read through the entire thread, lovely car you have there and great condition. I'd have been fuming too with the next door builders damaging my car due to negligence!!

Question about the dash cam, does it record sound aswell? I'd be embarrassed about it recording me singing along to the radio :lol:

Yes it captures sound, but its not the best mic so its a bit quiet so no fear of embarrassing yourself! Its records in HD though which is what really matters if someone clatters me :) But yes fuming at builders, although was stood out there moments before in the same spot, and its a popular road, could have easily been some people walking along in which case metal can be repaired so took it all in my stride, helped that I knew I wouldn't be paying for the repairs though...!

• Like 1

Attended a GTFour meet yesterday afternoon, despite mine being the most unmodified one there it didn't look out of place :) although upon hearing a Blitz Nur Spec R exhaust on one of them I absolutely must have one as my next modification and lose the Japspeed, it sounded epic :teeth:

SAM_3195_Snapseed_zpswhtvi8ex.jpg

• Like 4

Not sure what BHP they are running, mine is 280bhp at the moment pretty standard. I know a guy in Guildford who has helped me on a few things has his forged and is a touch under 400bhp and is road going. A guy on the forum who puts his on track only is running it at 531bhp. The JDMs out the factory are 256bhp...

You could do a lot worse, £5k would get you a good example. Just ensure suspension work has been done and no rust (check behind any bodywork mods like lips and side skirts) and you are pretty much onto a solid car, prices are starting to creep up now as well.

• Like 1

Food for thought. It's only looking at yours that even makes me consider it. :teeth:;)

As I said though just day dreaming, ..also in the day dream; Audi RS4, Skyline GTR R33/34 and currently the Evo X. So some stiff competition & definitely a wide difference in prices. :dry::lol:

• Like 1

Yep definitely bottom of the pile in terms of purchase cost..! GTR R34 would be my pick of the bunch if you could get one..!

Not necessarily a bad thing as I know I want to modify whatever car I get next so that extra cash saved on the purchase price would be a nice head start for the modifying pot. :D

Yeah I'd love the R34 but some of the prices are crazy & well above what my budget would be. Still, doesn't hurt to day dream as some dreams do come true after all. :thumbs:

• Like 1