GT-Four

coldel

Problem is it makes everything else look old! 😄

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is true but it honestly doesn't make it look that bad, ...definitely an improvement still imo. ;)

One thing I'd do though just to make it look a little "newer" shall we say is renew some of the older rustier bolts with some fresh stainless steel versions. Maybe even add a few coloured washers like the Password JDM ones or D1 spec ones etc that you can get on eBay.

I actually bought some stainless steel countersunk bolts the other night from an eBay seller and it was only £1.36 including delivery for five M6x40mm bolts.

Just an idea. :thumbs:

Couldnt agree more mate, I have some titanium ones around the edges but some based in the engine area itself would make a huge difference - might go off and do some internet searching for complete kits right now..!

FullSizeRender_zpsotletgm1.jpg

Ha very aware of this! Brummiestormer even commented on the Scotland drive, asked why there was a column of heat coming out my bonnet whilst sat in tesco car park!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news then. ;)

Gave my S3 a nice run out this afternoon as the weather was perfect for it, ...just jumped in the car & drove for 40 minutes solid whilst the Mrs watched TV at home. Bliss. :teeth:

This is exactly what i do when East-poxy-Enders comes on, wife gets comfy in chair and so do i.. in the Zed, and i'm off for a b-road blast.
  • Like 1

Anyone who watches that show should be ashamed of themselves. Utter garbage. No disrespect to your wife Rock_Steady.

No, that's quite alright Payco, she should be ashamed of herself. i told her that if she watches Eastenders there's no way she's allowed to watch cocking Coronation Street.

The chrome rings do look smart coldel, ...I was actually more impressed though with the condition of the indicator stalk & washers stalk. B)

The markings still look like new which is great for a car of that age. I remember my96 JDM Impreza and they were a little worn which always bugged me. :thumbdown: