GT-Four

coldel

I never even thought to think that haha. I wonder if the previous owner changed them, he was meticulous with the detail and spent a fortune on this car...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never even thought to think that haha. I wonder if the previous owner changed them, he was meticulous with the detail and spent a fortune on this car...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He very well could have. ;)

I bought a new folding mirror switch & a new emergency hazard switch for my old Impreza when I had it from eBay in order to replace the worn originals, ...they still worked but the markings had worn off slightly so it looked cr*p imo.

• 3 weeks later...

Geometry done today over at Wheels in Motion, great set up and bunch of guys there - anyway turns out the toe in was quite bad on the front, so would have eaten through my front tyres pretty quickly. Anyway all sorted now and in great shape.

IMG_4933_zpsopr3skgj.jpg

IMG_4938_zpsc9cyp5ol.jpg

Edited by coldel
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Got hold of some high temperature matt black paint and painted the turbo heatshield which needed some TLC.

IMG_5093_zpsadayermk.jpg

I also ordered some M1 Gtechniq metal polish, it is safe on chrome as well as many other metals and cleaned up the strut braces, they came up great! Never using Autosol again :lol:

...and it was lovely and warm, so waited for the sun to pass behind the house so could clean the car in the shade ;)

SAM_3869_Snapseed_zps4fgfrhbn.jpg

Edited by coldel
  • Like 2

Ace Cafe last night, starting to grow on me the black roof it does look better in the flesh than a photo captures. Plenty of positive comments last night.

FullSizeRender_zpsegbzcnbo.jpg

Edited by coldel
  • Like 2

I am still umming and urring about the roof, I think it needed to be gloss black not satin :wacko: wondering if its something I could do on my own rather not fork out to get it done professionally again...

Took the old chrome badges off the back, fair bit of adhesive back there, but got it away in the end. Have sprayed the badges matte black, but do I put them back or not? To badge or not to badge, that is the question...?

IMG_5211_zpsnuk4acwq.jpg

IMG_5212_zps2pjbpcyi.jpg