GT-Four

coldel

Its gone through to the metal, straight through. TGM have already quoted me a ballpark figure.

Was fuming this morning, calmed down a bit now but still you work hard to find and maintain a car in great condition then someone thinks this adds up to some idea of 'fun' - I do despair at people sometimes I really do.

You just want to be able to find them and slap the taste out of their mouth.

Sorry mate. :(

It's a good thing us car enthusiasts never find the people who do this sort of cr*p because if we did they'd likely get a lot more than just a slap. :rant:

Sorry Coldel. That sucks. :thumbdown:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Have been tinkering with the car a bit lately after spending most daylight hours driving it (such a great car to drive, 4WD, tonnes of power, great handling)

Ended up buying and installing a SWE815 bass speaker in the boot, nice and compact but it really gives the car some amazing ability to fire off those favourite driving songs!

Also a little play under the bonnet, so I have the hydraulic bonnet lifters in, so designed my own lanyard and popped that on and I think it works quite nicely! Also a sneaky little addition to the top bonnet vent :D

IMG_2179_Snapseed_zps8gtkgc6t.jpg

IMG_2183_Snapseed_zpscprfysxy.jpg

• Like 2

Hope so mate! Still only has 70k miles on it :) and goes like a rocket, hard to believe its 20 years old.

Oh and managed to source some OEM front undertrays (no easy task!) so need to fit those when I get the chance.

Edited by coldel

• 1 month later...

Little tinkering going on this weekend, some chav-tastic stickers under the bonnet :lol: but more importantly sourced some OEM under trays for the front of the car and got them put on. Gives the underbelly a bit more protection from the elements and general road debris.

IMG_2519_zpsxacvyisb.jpg

IMG_2530_zps9ki0r4fj.jpg

Big update this week, change of wheels and tyres! Rota GTRs plus Vredestein Vortis 225/40/18 all round (Sorry Dan!). Rota's have silver face and polished lip and look great. Do have some Rota stickers still contemplating trying them.

Thanks to Rarerims for the wheels, spigot rings and chrome valves - good service from Ben, would recommend them if you want quick responses over email.

IMG_2559_zpsygqnk8xs.jpg

Need to decide what centre caps I want now...

Edited by coldel
  • Like 2

I like the new alloys Coldel. B)

I'm not an alloy wheel snob so not bothered who's made them just as long as they're safe & look good which those are. ;) I wouldn't put the stickers on but then you could always try it to see what you think & then remove them if you don't like them. :thumbs:

• Like 1