Returning to the Nissan family, after a brief absence...

gangzoom

So after spending 46 months throwing money at a German machine (Sold at the Weekend), I'm about to comeback to the familiar Nissan family :)

Picking up the new car tomorrow from Nissan Leicester.....It's actually the third cheapest car I've ever bought (cheapest been a £500 Micra, followed by a £1200 Peug 106), despite it been brand new, also cannot remember been this excited about picking up a new car...Not even for the Z :lol:

It'll need one of these.

16783088327_3a327edae2_c.jpg

Edited by gangzoom

So it's here!!!

First thing first, try the home charger :lol:

Not everyones idea of motoring, but I'm loving it so far....Once I've gotten over the excitement of having an EV I'll do little write up and do my best to convert the lot of you :p

16811138628_7bb030dd12.jpg

Edited by gangzoom

talk about extremes !

Yeaph I've gone from 380bhp+, 0-60 < 5.0, lots of noise to 109bhp, 0-60..Something over 10 I thinks, and no noise at all :lol:

But I have a plan, and not gone totally mad...Though even my wife agrees with most of you guys :)

There's a saying "frugality is the mother of prosperity"

and I need a lot of prosperity to get into one of these.... B)

16381562243_fb780e5e45_b.jpg

Edited by gangzoom
  • Like 2

Let us know what you think of the car. I'm sure a few people wouldnt mind something like this as a daily!

Have some how managed to do 90 miles in 24hr by just driving around Leicester :lol: ...Also tried out a 'Free (for now)' rapid charger (60-80% in under 10 minutes) at services near my wifes work, so have probably spent about £1.00 in electric costs in total so far. Shouldn't need charging now till after the Easter holidays...Just need to stop driving the thing.

Will do a proper write up in a few days/week, but so far, I'm loving it (minus man-card ofcourse) :p

16391419843_08edf86e51_z.jpg

16985564126_5273b25fed_z.jpg

Edited by gangzoom